SpiritualChristianUnity.org Homepage    |   SCUW Prayer Group    |   About Us   |   Christian Art    |   Links

SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

Moderators: Pastor Iverson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayer for Janice to be healed of cancer
 Login/Join 
"Site Administrator"
Picture of Tim Warlick
posted
Heavenly Father, giver of all good things, we join together in prayer here on this website for healing as our small sacrifice of a little time and care we give in love to all believers in the name of Jesus.

“12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no-one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."..."16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 17 This is my command: Love each other.” (Joh 15:12-13, 16-17 NIV)

We join in prayer together for Janice to be healed, Father, in your one Spirit of self-sacrificial love for all believers in order to give ourselves faith as small as a mustard seed that we at least as unworthy servants, even in this small way, do every thing Jesus has commanded in love for all believers, which is only our duty to do: to serve and to love all believers with each our own life laid down for them the same way Jesus loved all us believers by laying down His life for us all.

“5 The apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith!"
6 He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you."..."10 So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.” (Lu 17:5,6,&10 NIV)

“Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down [our] lives for the brethren.” (1Jo 3:16 AV)

We ask in Jesus' name, Father, that you heal Janice completely of this cancer, that you show your glory to the world in her healing. Make every step the doctors take have the greatest possible benefit to restore Janice to complete health, faster than all think possible.

We thank you, Father, for your promise to show the world the glory you gave Jesus to give to us, the glory of Jesus to make us one in your self-sacrificial love for all believers, so that the world knows you, Father, sent Jesus to the earth.

“22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: 23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.” (Joh 17:22-23 NIV)

This is our prayer for Janice to be quickly and completely healed, restored to good health and well being in every way, for which we pray united as one in the one, loving Spirit of Jesus you gave every believer, to live in us and lead us: your one Spirit of self-sacrificial love for all believers in the name of Jesus, amen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tech at Social Strata,

Posts: 47 | Location / Country / Region: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 21 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve Popoola
posted Hide Post
Father in Jesus Name, I thank you for the privilege of being able to approach the throne of grace to obtain mercy in time of need. I come today Father, to request on behalf of Janice who requires your divine touch on her body.
Lord through your word, we see that sickness is not from you, that is why you are called 'Jehovah Rapha' the One who heals. I know that with you nothing is impossible and you have promised that whatever we ask in the name of your dear Son, You will do it. Father I stand in agreement with my brother Timothy and others who are praying for Janice, and I speak healing and complete deliverance for Janice in Jesus Name. I pray that Lord for your dear Name's sake, You will touch her body and bring total and complete healing in Jesus Name.
Thank you Lord for hearing our cry and thank you Lord as we wait in hope, knowing that our hope will not be in vain in you.
Father we praise you and give you the glory due your name. Amen.

Steve Popoola is the Editor of the Biblepraise Newsletter which is sent out to subscribers every Monday week. He ministers in the area of encouragement and edifying the body of Christ.

Posts: 9 | Location / Country / Region: United Kingdom | Registered: 22 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Site Moderator"
Picture of Pastor Iverson
posted Hide Post
Prayer of Faith for Janice

Father in the name Of Jesus we pray for your healing of Janice from cancer! We believe it is God's will to heal, Christ took all sickness to the Cross. It is the finished work of Christ!!
In the name of Jesus we command healing to come.
We bind cancer, we rebuke cancer, we renounce cancer, we curse cancer. We cast cancer off Janice, we pray for healing to come.
In the Name of Jesus we command cancer to be no more, to be cut off, and cast into the fires of hell. We command complete healing to come. Father send your healing angels and restoration angels and warring angels to minister to Janice and to war against this cancer.
We pray peace and comfort, love and joy to come to her and feeling of hope and faith.

We pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Elvis Iverson

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SCUW Prayer Group,

Pastor Elvis Iverson lives in Omaha, NE USA. He ministers internationally and has a heart for the nations.
www.elvisiverson.com

Posts: 368 | Location / Country / Region: Omaha, NE USA | Registered: 05 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Site Administrator"
Picture of Tim Warlick
posted Hide Post
This is to report that Janice has been completely healed with the cancer gone and in complete remission now for over three years without a trace, thanks to God answering our prayers, working in and through the effective treatments and work of all the doctors and care givers who helped her.

Heavenly Father, we thank and praise you for your glory in the name of your Son, Father, in giving us this healing through these medical workers, just as we prayed for to help show the world your glory that all repentant believers may be one in your one Spirit of self-sacrificial love for all believers in the name of Jesus, amen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tim Warlick,

Posts: 47 | Location / Country / Region: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 21 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve Popoola
posted Hide Post
Praise God from whom all miracles and blessings flow. I rejoice for the healing of Janice and pray for others who are suffering from cancer, trusting God to heal and deliver them completely in Jesus name. Amen

Steve Popoola is the Editor of the Biblepraise Newsletter which is sent out to subscribers every Monday week. He ministers in the area of encouragement and edifying the body of Christ.

Posts: 9 | Location / Country / Region: United Kingdom | Registered: 22 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post