SpiritualChristianUnity.org Community
Thanks for giving us complete joy in our small part to gather all your sheep in one.

This topic can be found at:
https://scuwpg.org/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1486040813/m/9177090283

27 October 2019, 11:42 PM
Tim Warlick
Thanks for giving us complete joy in our small part to gather all your sheep in one.
Our Father in Heaven,

We thank you for the complete joy you give us of being spiritually in you in heaven where Jesus was when He was a man in this life, now giving us to also know your loving presence remains at the same time always in our hearts here on earth, loving us for both having and keeping your two most important commands obeyed in our hearts to lay down our lives in eternal love for all believers, the way you were in Jesus and loved Him for obeying your commands to lay down His whole life in eternal love for all believers.

Thanks for the complete joy you give us that we and the world can begin now to see your glory you gave us repentant, mutually loving and forgiving believers, the glory of your own Holy Spirit of selfless love who lives in us now to make us one, giving us all in your grace, the unearned credit for your absolute holiness and inheritance of Jesus to live this life in together, now and forever, and making us one together in your Spirit as you and Jesus were one, Father, when Jesus was a man like us on earth, now leading us each in our hearts to do our own small part in the love and holiness that spiritually unites the body of Christ now on earth, in order to please you and glorify you, Father, in the name of the Son.

I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one…be with me where I am, and to see my glory
“22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: 23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. 24 ¶ "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.” (Joh 17:22-24 NivUS)

I am in the Father
“Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.” (Joh 14:10 NivUS)

you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me
“19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."” (Joh 14:19-21 NivUS)

You, Father, and Jesus, and the Holy Spirit have done the complete work of offering salvation to the world through the blood of Jesus on the cross.

Thanks for choosing us and appointing us to help spread your good news, gospel message of your completed work by showing the world the fruit of your Holy Spirit that now lives in us all, fruit grown in us fed by your selfless love and absolute holiness, Father, from the Vine who is your Son, Jesus; the fruit of us doing the simple to understand task Jesus gave us of receiving one another spiritually together as one, gathering and receiving in the name of Jesus with us in the body of Christ, any and all repentant, mutually loving and forgiving believers who believe in the name of Jesus for repentance and forgiveness of sins, as Jesus said would always be preached in His name, all forgiven as much as we forgive all in the world who sin against us, including forgiving one another believers, as Jesus forgave us simply because we believe in His name for His gift of repentance and forgiveness of sins paid for by His blood, regardless of which Christian denomination or Christian faith group they belong to, so we will receive Jesus, Himself, as one with us here as well, living in the one Spirit in the body of Christ in the world today.

“46 He told them, "This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. 49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high."” (Lu 24:46-49 NivUS)

“For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.” (Mt 6:14 NivUS)

“But the Counsellor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.” (Joh 14:26 NIV)

“5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. 6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.” (Mt 18:5-6 AV)

“16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit — fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 17 This is my command: Love each other.” (Joh 15:16-17 NivUS)

Merciful Father, we have much to learn together from your Spirit, all the truth of your word your Spirit leads us into, so we can’t start yet in full agreement with all repentant believers who don’t yet agree in what we believe is our own Christian faith group’s best understanding of your word and best worship.

But we can forgive, and we do forgive one another repentant believers of our differences. In loving, mutual forgiveness, the same as you love and forgive us, we start in agreement together where even the least knowledgeable, littlest believers among us must start, where we repentant believers all first started to learn how to begin to be in your name, in the gospel good news of repentance and forgiveness of sins as much as we forgive one another, so the world will believe you sent Jesus to give them the same joy we share together with all repentant believers, and so we can start together in both having and obeying at least the first two most important commandments of the old law as Jesus said to obey them.

Thank you Father for giving us your one Spirit in our hearts whom we know we can depend on to help us start uniting in all these things, in the name of Jesus, and in His good news, gospel message of repentance and forgiveness of sins, and in obedience to His two most important commands of God given by Jesus, because you give us to see all three of these things in the very words of Jesus, Himself, which Jesus said the Holy Spirit would lead us all to remember and understand the same together.

“14 ¶ After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God. 15 "The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!"” (Mr 1:14-15 NivUS)

“But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.” (Joh 16:13 NivUS)

“Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.” (Joh 17:17 NivUS)

“25 ¶ "All this I have spoken while still with you. 26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.” (Joh 14:25-26 NivUS)

By starting to unite now with all repentant believers in your name and in your gospel good news for repentance and forgiveness of sins, your Holy Spirit you send in your name to live in our hearts now, gives us all joy to know we please you, Father, now and forever, by loving you back in our obedience to your first two most important commands, as our small part in helping you gather every repentant sheep into your one flock, Father, that you and Jesus paid for with His blood, to gather every single repentant, mutually loving and forgiving sheep who will hear and come to the voice of the One, Good Shepherd, calling them into your one flock to receive your glorious gift we can never earn, of repentance and forgiveness of sins in faith of the name of Jesus.

Our small part in helping you and Jesus gather the rest of your sheep from out of the world into your one flock, Father, with the Holy Spirit you send in the name of Jesus to live in each and every sheep, is for us merely to be your unprofitable servants who only begin to do what Jesus told us all to do together, to become one together in your Spirit of the One, Good Shepherd who lays down His life to gather all your sheep, as you, Father, and Jesus are one, which we now do simply by starting first to obey together your first and second most important commandments as Jesus ordered them to be fulfilled, by showing the world we agree as one in your self-sacrificial love and holiness for all believers that you sent Jesus to give us, in the Holy Spirit you send to live in each of us, the same as you offer to live in any in the world who want to come to you for repentance and forgiveness of our sins, so we can all live with you, Father, now and forever, together in the credit for the inheritance and perfect holiness in the name of Jesus.

“5 The apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith!" 6 He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ’Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you. 7 "Suppose one of you had a servant plowing or looking after the sheep. Would he say to the servant when he comes in from the field, ’Come along now and sit down to eat’? 8 Would he not rather say, ’Prepare my supper, get yourself ready and wait on me while I eat and drink; after that you may eat and drink’? 9 Would he thank the servant because he did what he was told to do? 10 So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, ’We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.’"” (Lu 17:5-10 NivUS)

“34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."” (Joh 13:34-35 NivUS)

“7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.” (Joh 15:7-8 NivUS)

Your Spirit you send to live in our hearts in your name gives us all joy to know we are remaining in you so we can continually produce much fruit of your Spirit that lasts among us believers into eternity.

We know we remain in you because your words of your two most important commands now remain obeyed in our hearts, in our joy of loving you back in our obedience starting with your first most important command, to love God with all we have and are, by loving one another as Jesus loved us, with our lives laid down spiritually to gather all your repentant sheep in your one Spirit, as you Father, and Jesus are one, in the one Spirit of the One Good Shepherd.

So in obeying your first command as Jesus commanded it to be obeyed, we thus also obey your second most important command, to love our neighbors, to love all in the world, even including our enemies as Jesus commanded, with love for enemies and all unbelievers as much as we love ourselves, in the love we would want them to show us if we were in their place, to let you show your glory you gave us to make us one in that one Spirit where we believers and the world can see the glory of the love of the One, Good Shepherd who lays down His life to gather them, so the world will also know you sent Jesus as we know you sent Him, to live and die here for our sins and theirs, and rise again to life and ascend to you, Father, so your Holy Spirit could be poured out upon all us repentant believers so you can gather us all together into your one flock, all bearing your one, same Spirit, as you, Father, and Jesus are one.

“7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.”

“9 ¶ "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. 12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no-one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command.” (Joh 15:7-14 NIV)

Father in Heaven, we pray unite us on earth with every repentant, mutually loving and forgiving believer in the name of Jesus, right where they are, within every Christian denomination and faith group, including every little believer who believes in Jesus' name for repentance and forgiveness of sins, so we receive Jesus as one together with us now in God's one Spirit of the One, Good Shepherd, as you, sweet Father, and dear Jesus are both one in your holiness and self-sacrificial love, gathering every little believer on earth in one flock to live now and forever as one in the name of Jesus, Amen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tim Warlick,

www.SpiritualChristianUnity.org