SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

SpiritualChristianUnity.org Community    SCUW Prayer Group  Hop To Forum Categories  General Interest  Hop To Forums  FAQS for Visitors    Where can I confess my sins on this website?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where can I confess my sins on this website?
 Login/Join 
"Site Administrators Posting Jointly"
Picture of SCUW Prayer Group
posted
You can't, not on this website, anyway; not to confess your sins to us. We're not set up for it here, and we don't intend to be. We believe that's best left for the various Christian faith groups to explain to you. We're just trying to help you get started here believing that God is real in Christ, and that faith in what Jesus did on the cross for us all is the one way out of sin.

If you're trying to believe in Jesus for the first time, we hope you learn here that Jesus is the way to escape the pain and misery of sin, and that He certainly hears your prayers and knows your heart. He well knows your sins already, better than you do, and it is Him you most need to start confessing to, to let Him know you see your sins, too.

You need to repent in your heart and change your mind about sin, where God in Christ, who knows every thought of our hearts, will clearly see it. We hope you learn here that God will certainly hear your prayer of confession to Him the instant that you pray it in your own thoughts and words, as you make up your mind to turn away from your past sins, and intend to make every effort to avoid all sin in the future, whatever sins He may reveal to you, now and in the future.

When you realize the need to confess your sins before people, the best suggestion we can make is to go to church. Confession of sins before men takes different forms in different Christian faith groups, and if you go to church, they'll be happy to tell you all about it. We believe that this is one of the many areas where only a local Christian faith group can fully minister to your needs in Christ.

"because if you confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Ro 10:9 NRSV)

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." (Ro 10:9 AV)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SCUW Prayer Group,

This post is made jointly by both SCUWPG Site Administrators, Bro. Mario Attard, OFM Cap, and Tim Warlick, on behalf of the entire Prayer Group.

"Lord Jesus, we pray that we, your believers, be united as you and the Father are united. In every prayer here for unity and healing, in all we do and say, may the Lord's will in, with and through Jesus Christ be done. AMEN"

www.SpiritualChristianUnity.org

Posts: 25 | Location / Country / Region: San Gwan, Malta, and Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 20 April 2004Reply With Quote