SpiritualChristianUnity.org Homepage    |   SCUW Prayer Group    |   About Us   |   Christian Art    |   Links

SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

Page 1 2 

Moderators: Pastor Iverson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm praying for a personal healing miracle, and I'm a believer.
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Dear Lord Jesus, I come humbly to beg you. I entrust my father's heart and mind into your loving hands. Please release him from all the negativity and anger. Wash away and cleanse him by your blood Jesus. Do not let Satan steal him and take over. Come Jesus, You take over his heart and mind, so he can be filled with your peace, love and true joy. Soften his heart to you, make him see his wrong doing and come victorious over the evil attempts. Send your guardian angels to whisper love and peace in his heart and mind. Release us from this pain Lord. Help my family to be united in peace, happiness and love.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 18 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Site Administrator"
Picture of Tim Warlick
posted Hide Post
Heavenly Father,

We come in prayer as your humble, little children, together in mutual love and forgiveness with our sister, SCOL, all trusting together in the power of your Holy Spirit you send to live in our hearts simply because we all have our shared, child-like faith in your name for the gift of repentance and forgiveness of our sins.

SCOL apparently forgives her father for his anger and wrong doing against her family, that he is one of your sheep who will hear you call him to repentance, and asks your power to reach him. We know Jesus says if we believe we receive what we ask for and forgive those who sin against us then we have it.

“24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."” (Mr 11:24-25 NivUS)

We know SCOL can’t repent for her father’s wrong doing for the healing of his heart and family, but we believe with her that if her father is one of God's sheep who has been given to Jesus, if her father has been committed by you, Father, to Jesus, as she believes, then her father will know you, Father, as Jesus has revealed you to all in faith of His name for repentance and forgiveness of sins.

As one together agreeing in that simple faith of you, we join in prayer with SCOL to thank you, Father, knowing that by the power of your Holy Spirit, her father will certainly hear the kindness, tolerance, and patience of your loving voice of correction, leading him into repentance, so that SCOL’s father and family can all find rest for their souls together in Jesus, all in restful joy and confidence in the protection of His name from any attack of the evil one, protected by the name that means the salvation of us believers, His people, from our sins.

“25 ¶ At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. 26 Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure. 27 "All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. 28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."” (Mt 11:25-30 NivUS)

“Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness leads you toward repentance?” (Ro 2:4 NivUS)

“She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."” (Mt 1:21 NIV)

“I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.” (Joh 17:11 NIV )

“My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.” (Joh 17:15 NIV)

We pray here, Father, always united as one in your name, in the name your gave Jesus, receiving with us all who have faith in your name for repentance and forgiveness of sins, and we pray always that you help us to have your commands and obey them, starting with your two most important commands as Jesus commanded for us to obey them, in our love for you, Father, by loving and forgiving one another believers with our lives laid down, as you loved us in Jesus, and loving all our neighbors in this world, even our enemies enough to show them our united agreement in our belief in the good news that we all share in common: that you sent Jesus to forgive and save anyone from their sins who will believe it so, giving any and all of us new life in His own Spirit, sent to live in our repentant hearts now and forever.

you will see me... you will realise that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you...Whoever has my commands and obeys them...I too will love him and show myself to him:
“18 ¶ I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me any more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realise that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."” (Joh 14:18-21 NIV)

repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name:
“and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.” (Lu 24:47 NIV)

receive one such little child in my name receiveth me…one of these little ones which believe in me:
“5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. 6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.” (Mt 18:5-6 AV)

ask in my name…I will do it...obey what I command:
“13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. 15 ¶ "If you love me, you will obey what I command.” (Joh 14:13-15 NIV)

you will realise that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you:
“On that day you will realise that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.” (Joh 14:20 NIV)

We pray for this miracle of healing for the glory of you, Father, in the name of the Son, united with all mutually forgiving and self-sacrificially loving sisters and brothers in Christ, of every Christian denomination and faith group, who all agree as one in the good news gospel of your gift of the opportunity for repentance and forgiveness of our sins Jesus paid for us with His blood, so that we may live our lives starting together in obedience to your first and second most important commandments as Jesus commanded them to be fulfilled, and live together now and forever in the undeserved credit for your holiness and inheritance in the name of Jesus, amen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tim Warlick,

Posts: 47 | Location / Country / Region: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 21 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Lord God please help me to solve my problem especially to my husband please heal him. Enlighten his mind, guide him at the right path always, teach him to be a good husband and loving father to our daughter. Please reunite us a happy and loving family again. I pray also for my daughter to guide her and give her good health. To finish her studies and have a good job in the future. And Lord heal me mentally, emotionally, physically remove all pains that I am encountering right now. Please touch my body with your healing hands and loving hands. Please Lord heal my body give me good health. Because i am suffering from pain because my husband leave us and he has an affair with another woman. Please bless our family. Lord please help me I need your help Lord God. I know youre my healer, my savior, my life. Thank you Lord for everything. I love you Lord. In Jesus name.. Amen

Posts: 1 | Location / Country / Region: Philippines, Cavie | Registered: 20 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Site Administrator"
Picture of Tim Warlick
posted Hide Post
When we pray, Jesus says we all need confidence we have what we pray for, but for that purpose regarding the deep, personal relations of marriage, Maria, you'd likely find more help for such prayers with your pastor, priest, or sisters in Christ who could guide and pray with you in ways we're not prepared to do here in this forum, though we pray with you and for you, knowing God loves you and you can trust Him to do what's best for you and your daughter.

Heavenly Father

We pray you bless and heal Maria, restore her marriage if her husband will be healed and hear you call him to repentance, and in all ways, lead, guide, and give Maria and her daughter your peace and your joy in life, while meeting all their physical and financial needs in this life as they seek your kingdom and your righteousness as first priority in their lives.

“31 So do not worry, saying, ’What shall we eat?’ or ’What shall we drink?’ or ’What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” (Mt 6:31-33 NivUS)

This we pray in your name, and seek to glorify you, Father, in the name of the Son, here receiving together as one in His name, all mutually loving and forgiving sisters and brothers in Christ who live in faith for the gift of repentance and forgiveness of our sins in the name of Jesus, amen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tim Warlick,

Posts: 47 | Location / Country / Region: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 21 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post