SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

Read our answers to some Frequently Asked Questions about SCUWPG and the forums that all visitors might need to know.
    SpiritualChristianUnity.org Community    SCUW Prayer Group  Hop To Forum Categories  General Interest  Hop To Forums  FAQS for Visitors
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
  Login/Join 
  TopicTopic StarterRepliesViewsLast Post
No New ContentTopicAre you some kind of new "Christian Unity in Love and Holiness" church?SCUW Prayer Group010795
No New ContentTopicI'm ready, how can I find a local Christian church that agrees with the Prayer Group?SCUW Prayer Group09585
No New ContentTopicWhere can I confess my sins on this website?SCUW Prayer Group046812
No New ContentTopicHow does a Member show their "Signature" on posts here?SCUW Prayer Group09609
No New ContentTopicWhy do you like to show scriptures on this website in both the AV and the NRSV?SCUW Prayer Group011794
No New ContentTopicWho are the Administrators and Moderators for this website?SCUW Prayer Group07495