SpiritualChristianUnity.org Homepage    |   SCUW Prayer Group    |   About Us   |   Christian Art    |   Links

SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

Moderators: Pastor Iverson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We pray the for the Holiness and Unity of the Church
 Login/Join 
"Site Moderator"
posted
We pray the for the Holiness and Unity of the Church

Father we come by the Blood of Christ into the Throne Room, Lord Jesus Christ we ask you
for more grace and more mercy, Holy Spirit lead us and guide us in praying prayers of
unity for the Bride of Christ and praying prayers for the Church around the world.

“And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him
that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.” (Re
22:17 AV)

“Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly: Gather the people,
sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck
the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.
Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let
them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the
heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where [is]
their God?” (Joe 2:15-17 AV)

Father we pray for the church for times of repentance, times of refreshing, times of
healing, times of revival, times of change, times of restoration, and times of
progression and times of great increase.

Father we pray the church to come into unity of the Faith, come into glory, the church is
called to be a glorious church, we pray for the church to be full of glory, and we pray
for the church to mature, we pray for the church to come into holiness, for the church
shall be holy and without blemish.

“And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we
are one:” (Joh 17:22 AV)

“Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.” (1Pe 1:16 AV)

“[There is] a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy
[place] of the tabernacles of the most High.” (Ps 46:4 AV)

Father we pray for rivers of hope and rivers of love to come to the believer and the
church in every city, every nation, in all places and globally.

Father we pray for rivers of unity to come to the believer and the church in every city,
every nation, in all places and globally.

Father we pray for rivers of maturity to come to the believer and the church in every
city, every nation, in all places and globally.

Father we pray for rivers of great increase to come to the believer and the church in
every city, every nation, in all places and globally.

Father we pray for rivers of glory and revival to come to the believer and the church in

Father we pray for rivers of holiness to come to the believer and the church in every

Father we pray for rivers of hope, rivers of love, rivers of unity, rivers of maturity,
rivers of great increase, rivers of glory, rivers of revival, and rivers of holiness to
come to the believer and the church in every city, every nation, in all places and
globally.

Father we ask and pray pour out the Spirit of Repentance upon the believer and the church
in every city, every nation, in all places and globally.

Father we ask and pray pour out the Spirit of Love upon the believer and the church in

Father we ask and pray pour out the Spirit of Supplication upon the believer and the
church in every city, every nation, in all places and globally.

Father we ask and pray pour out the Spirit of Revival upon the believer and the church in

Father we ask and pray pour out the Spirit of Glory upon the believer and the church in

Father we ask and pray pour out the Spirit of Grace upon the believer and the church in

Father we ask and pray pour out the Spirit of Holiness upon the believer and the church
in every city, every nation, in all places and globally.

Father we ask and pray pour out the Spirit of Burning upon the believer and the church in

Father we ask and pray pour out the Spirit of Unity upon the believer and the church in

“And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear
long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son
of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” (Lu 18:7-8 AV)

“Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my
words unto you.” (Pr 1:23 AV)

“And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh;
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your
young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those
days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth,
blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the
moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall
come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for
in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the
remnant whom the LORD shall call.” (Joe 2:28-32 AV)

“To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him
shall receive remission of sins.” (Ac 10:43 AV)

“Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth
him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.” (1Jo 5:1 AV)

“A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that
ye also love one another. By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye
have love one to another.” (Joh 13:34-35 AV)

“No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his
love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he
hath given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son
[to be] the Saviour of the world.” (1Jo 4:12-14 AV)

“I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may
know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.” (Joh 17:23 AV)

Father we pray for outpourings of the Spirit of Repentance, Spirit of Love, Spirit of
Supplication, Spirit of Revival, Spirit of Glory, Spirit of Grace, Spirit of Holiness,
Spirit of Burning, and the Spirit of Unity upon the believer and the church in every

We pray in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elvis Iverson

Pastor Elvis Iverson lives in Omaha, NE USA. He ministers internationally and has a heart for the nations.
www.elvisiverson.com

Posts: 368 | Location / Country / Region: Omaha, NE USA | Registered: 05 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post