SpiritualChristianUnity.org Homepage    |   SCUW Prayer Group    |   About Us   |   Christian Art    |   Links

SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

Moderators: Pastor Iverson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Growth of Unity in the City Church
 Login/Join 
"Site Moderator"
posted
The Growth of Unity in the City Church

Father we come boldly and humbly to the Throne Room by the Blood of Christ and through the Access of the Holy Spirit who dwells in every believer in Christ. Lead and guide us in praying prayers for unity and the body of Christ around the world.

It is time to hear the word of faith, it is time to come into the unity of the faith, and it is time to have a strong sense of unity.

The Holy Spirit is moving upon the hearts of believers around the world. Men and women are bowing their knees to Christ who is the head of the Church and praying His vision for the church.

I can hear the sounds of many believers with a heart of unity and a heart of love around the world.

I hear a pastor say it is time for me to wash other spiritual leaders feet in other groups.

I hear a believer in the workplace saying, "I think it is time for me to love the Christians at my job who don't go to my church".

I can hear a believer saying, "Well my neighbor is a believer, and He is right with God, even if he doesn't go to my church; instead he goes to another blessed church, for my church is not the only one blessed."

Then I hear a member of a local church say, "I think it is time to help those believers who suffer from lack in our city even if they don't go to my church."

Now I hear a pastor say to his church, "Let's sow seeds in other churches that are not in our group. Lets reach out to new churches and help them, and the beginning churches to help them be established."

Now I hear pastors gathering together saying, "It is time pray, it is time to work together, it is time to love one another, and it is time to lead our churches in unity with one another in love."

Father we thank you for these praise reports of Christian unity around the world. We believe that you hear the prayers of believers everywhere who are praying from their hearts for true unity to come to the body of Christ around the world.

Father we pray establish, raise up, guide, and govern the city church in every city of every nation. Lead the city church into every level of growth and maturity, lead the city church into every level and growth of unity among the believers. Lead the church in growth of unity in the city church in every city of every nation.

We praise the Lord Jesus Christ for unity that we see and hear today, but we press on to the goal of Christian unity, and the goal of the unity of the faith. Father we believe the city church will grow to become a mature city church that will dwell in the fullness of unity, which is the unity of that faith. The manifestation of the unity of the Faith is the city church in every city growing in unity unto the maturity and mature unity in Christ's oneness.

Father we believe this can happen, we believe in the prophetic prayer of John 17, and the prophecy that the church will come into the unity of the faith.

We believe that a growing sense of unity will be planted in the hearts of believers around the world. That many Christian groups can have unity and Christ's oneness.

Father remove by grace, by the working of the Holy Spirit, and your will, the walls of division in the church, and bring unity among diversity in one body in Christ's oneness.

We pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elvis Iverson

Pastor Elvis Iverson lives in Omaha, NE USA. He ministers internationally and has a heart for the nations.
www.elvisiverson.com

Posts: 368 | Location / Country / Region: Omaha, NE USA | Registered: 05 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post