SpiritualChristianUnity.org Homepage    |   SCUW Prayer Group    |   About Us   |   Christian Art    |   Links

SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

Moderators: Pastor Iverson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unity of Christians in Southeast Asia
 Login/Join 
"Site Moderator"
posted
Unity of Christians in Southeast Asia

(Part of the Introduction for the Coming Unity series of prayers for regions
And nations around the world.)

"As you have sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, so that they also may be sanctified in truth. "I ask not only on behalf of these, but also on behalf of those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one. As you, Father, are in me and I am in you, may they also be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me." (John 17:18-21 NRSV)

Father we come through the Blood of Christ into the Throne Room. We ask you to lead and guide us in praying for Southeast Asia, and the unity of Christians in Southeast Asia. We pray that you will give us revival, breakthroughs, and a revival of unity.

Father we pray for Southeast Asia, and Asian Nations; Japan, North Korea, South Korea, China, Mongolia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, Burma, Thailand, Indochina, Malaysia, Laos, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Brunei, and Papua New Guinea.

Father you love the world so much that you sent Jesus Christ your begotten Son to redeemed these nations and peoples. We pray for the Holy Spirit to sweep upon all people groups in these nations, open their eyes and fill them with the Holy Spirit. We pray for divine changes and movements of the Spirit to come to these governments, nations and cities. We pray for massive revivals to come to these nations and cities. We pray for massive harvests of souls coming to know Jesus as Lord.

We pray for the believers in these nations; we pray for revival, restoration, healing, joy, peace, hope, faith, love, grace, anointing, and blessing to come to them all.

We pray raise up the city church in every city in these nations in glory, revival, power, freedom, blessings, breakthroughs, healing, signs, wonders, prophecy, visions, and dreams.

We pray raise up the national church in each of these nations, in power, in outpourings of the Holy Spirit, in vision, in revival, in restoration, in revelation, in the fullness of the Spirit, in missionary works, and in freedoms.

We pray for the believers in these nations; we pray let unity arise in their hearts in such a degree of unity that many people will come to know the Lord. Fill them with unity, and love. Give them the vision of unity.

We pray for the city church in every city in these nations; raise up unity and vision among all churches, all groups in Christ, and all ministries in Christ. We pray let revivals of unity come to the city church in every city in these nations.

We pray for the national church in each of these nations; raise up unity, raise up unity, raise up unity, we pray for deep and whole unity to come upon, within, and among them. Let them know unity, walk in unity, we pray give them unity and vision, and we pray give them a vision for unity.

Father we pray for the church around the world; Plant the seeds of unity in the hearts of every, every, every, every, and every believer in Christ. We pray for the church around the world; release and impart a vision of unity to all church leaders in every nation, in every city, and on a global level.

Father we pray for your church to be fully restored and to be even greater than in the beginning, we pray for your church to be full of glory, a glorious church, we pray for your church to be holy and without sin, and we pray for your church to be full of unity, a church of unity.

Father the church must come into true unity and become full of glory to reach out in the coming harvests of the souls in all nations and in all cities and every where. You want us to have the vision of 4.3 billion people on the whole earth, every one is to hear of Jesus, and we are to be a witness to them through unity, love and glory.

We pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elvis Iverson

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SCUW Prayer Group,

Pastor Elvis Iverson lives in Omaha, NE USA. He ministers internationally and has a heart for the nations.
www.elvisiverson.com

Posts: 368 | Location / Country / Region: Omaha, NE USA | Registered: 05 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post