SpiritualChristianUnity.org Homepage    |   SCUW Prayer Group    |   About Us   |   Christian Art    |   Links

SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

Moderators: Pastor Iverson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

God Needs Unity
 Login/Join 
"Site Moderator"
posted
"Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things? And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house. And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief." (Mt 13:55-58 AV)

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." (Joh 14:12-14 AV)

Father we come to you by the Blood of Jesus. We humble ourselves before you. We ask you for your mercy. We ask you to show us your ways. We ask you to lead us to your ways. We ask you to teach us your unity.

Father we humble ourselves, we need you, we don't know what to do. Forgive us of our wrong doings and errors. Help us through the Holy Spirit to find your ways, and to love one another.

Father fill us with you love, baptize us with your love, overflow your love upon us from your Throne Room and the Cross of Christ. Let us know your love more, let us understand your love more, and let us walk in your love more.

Touch us with your healing love, heal our past, heal our hearts and heal our hurts. Give us the gift of forgiveness. Give us grace to forgive, and give us grace to be restored and reconciled to our brothers and sisters in Christ. Christ's oneness is the depth of the love of God in us and between us. Fill us with this love, and bring us together with this love.

Father we want to receive more of your love, we want you to fill us with more of your love. Father give us the first love, to love you first of all above all things in this world. Father we ask you to give us fiery love for you, that we have the Holy Spirit and fire to love you more. Father gives us covenant love for your love is lasting, and we are connected to you through Jesus Christ, and we can fellowship with you in the Holy Spirit. Beyond this give us a desperate love for you that we will always long for you and your presence.

Now father as you fill us with you love, give us love to love one another, and give us a love for all Christians in Christ. Give us love and give us unity. In other words love is unity, and unity is love.

Father we know that you are looking throughout this world, and throughout the history of man to find a people of unity in you. Father thank you that we see your need, that you need unity, that you need a people of unity, and that you need the church in unity. So that the world may see your glory, and may see your fullness in the church, we thank you Father that the people you're looking for is the church.

God, we know you need unity; you need unity to work your mighty works in the earth, because you can't do many mighty works in the name of Jesus unless you can show the world those people united in belief and faith in your name to do them.

Father we ask you to show us your way to unity, and show us your way to love one another. Fill us with your unity, with your love and with your glory.

We pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Elvis Iverson

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SCUW Prayer Group,

Pastor Elvis Iverson lives in Omaha, NE USA. He ministers internationally and has a heart for the nations.
www.elvisiverson.com

Posts: 369 | Location / Country / Region: Omaha, NE USA | Registered: 05 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post