SpiritualChristianUnity.org Homepage    |   SCUW Prayer Group    |   About Us   |   Christian Art    |   Links

SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

Moderators: Pastor Iverson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unity among all believers
 Login/Join 
"Site Moderator"
posted
Unity among all believers

(The last part of the Introduction for the Coming Unity series of prayers for regions
And nations around the world.)

Father we come boldly and humbly to the Throne Room by the Blood of Christ and through the access of the Holy Spirit. We by faith receive the presence of the Father, and by faith we see our Lord Jesus Christ seated at the Right Hand of the Father. Lead and guide us in praying prayers of unity and praying prayers for the Body of Christ.

We pray for all believers in Christ in all nations, all cities and all places. We pray for the seeds of unity to be planted and watered in their hearts. We pray release the vision of unity and the vision of the city church in their hearts. We pray for waves and rivers of unity to come to them all. We pray for revivals of unity to come to believers in Christ. We pray for a strong sense of unity to arise in all believers. We pray for unity to arise in the hearts of all believers.

Father we pray for a strong sense of unity to arise among all believers in every city in every nation, and in every place. Let this strong sense of unity fall upon us all by the Holy Spirit. Let this strong sense of unity come upon all believers. Let this strong sense of unity come among all congregations, all groups in Christ and all ministries, and all spiritual leaders.

Father we pray for city church unity to come to every city in every nation among all congregations, groups, ministries, spiritual leaders, members in Christ. We pray for the vision of the city church to be released. Raise up the city church in all cities of all nations around the world. We pray for the next level of city church to come, we pray for the growth, maturity of the city church, and the fullness of the city church.

Father we pray for all believers, groups, and companies in Christ in every nation. Raise up the national church in every nation around the world. We pray for national church unity to come upon all national churches in all nations.

Father we pray for the global church that is in all nations, all cities, all places, and around the world. We pray for the revelation and vision of the global church will be released throughout the church. We pray for global church unity to come, grow, mature, and arise.

We pray for the coming unity to come to all hearts in Christ, all congregations in Christ, all groups in Christ, all ministries in Christ, all city churches in Christ, all national churches in Christ, and to the whole global church.

We pray for the fullness of unity to come to the whole global church, to all national churches in all nations, to all city churches in all cities, and to all the hearts in Christ.

We pray for the Unity of the Spirit to come to the whole church around the world, we pray for the Unity of the Faith to come to the whole church around the world, and we pray for the Unity of the Godhead to come to the whole church around the world.

We pray for all believers in Christ in all places, all cities, and in all nations and the whole church around the world; we pray for an outpouring of many revivals, massive revivals, lasting revivals, habitational revivals, moves of God, and the glory of the Lord.

We pray fill the church full with revivals and glory, and overflow revivals and glory to the cities and nations, and we pray for healing of the nations to come through revival.

We pray for the church in all places, all cities, all nations, and the whole church around the world; we pray for an outpouring of prayer, an outpouring of revelation, an outpouring of prophecy, visions and dreams, an outpouring of signs, gifts of the Spirit and the power of the Holy Spirit, and an outpouring of blessings.

We pray for rivers of healing, restoration, breakthroughs, and blessings to flow upon all believers in Christ.

Father we pray commission with the authority of Christ and in the anointing of the Holy Spirit for the vision of unity of the church and vision of the city church.

We pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elvis Iverson

Pastor Elvis Iverson lives in Omaha, NE USA. He ministers internationally and has a heart for the nations.
www.elvisiverson.com

Posts: 369 | Location / Country / Region: Omaha, NE USA | Registered: 05 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Site Administrator"
posted Hide Post
I say, amen and amen, and join in Brother Iverson's prayer for the unity of all believers.

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come." (Joh 16:13 AV)

"And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem." (Lu 24:47 AV)

Heavenly Father, lead us by your Spirit who is in us by our faith in the name of Jesus as the One you sent to the cross for the remission of all our sins in repentance. By your Holy Spirit in us all in love and holiness, make us all manifest to one another and the world, and lead us as one in obedience to love and forgive all our repentant sisters and brothers in Christ, in every Christian denomination and group.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." (Ga 5:22-23 AV)

"(For the fruit of the Spirit [is] in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)" (Eph 5:9 AV)

"In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother." (1Jo 3:10 AV)

"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." (Mt 7:16-20 AV)

Through our obedience to your leading, Lord, give us your bountiful harvest in overflowing abundance of eternal fruit of the Spirit, such as *love* for one another as you loved us with your life laid down; *joy* in your presence in one another; *peace* among us believers, ourselves; and fruits of your Spirit in us such as *longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, meekness, and temperance* in all our loving relations with one another believers, shared together in lifting up our common faith in Jesus, our faith of the righteousness and love you give to all of us repentant, mutually loving believers in Christ, in every Christian denomination and faith group.

"Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence [is] fulness of joy; at thy right hand [there are] pleasures for evermore." (Ps 16:11 AV)

"Salt [is] good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another." (Mr 9:50 AV)

"And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. [And] be at peace among yourselves." (1Th 5:13 AV)

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (Joh 3:14-16 AV)

Lord, restore forgiveness in the center of the life of your body in the earth today, forgiveness between every repentant believer, in mutual love with one another as you loved every believer; one holy, loving body together now and forever in Jesus' name, amen.

"This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. These things I command you, that ye love one another." (Joh 15:12-17 AV)

Love and holiness to all in Jesus,
Tim

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tim Warlick,

Posts: 47 | Location / Country / Region: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 21 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post