SpiritualChristianUnity.org Homepage    |   SCUW Prayer Group    |   About Us   |   Christian Art    |   Links

SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

Moderators: Pastor Iverson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unity of Christians in Russia and Neighboring Countries
 Login/Join 
"Site Moderator"
posted
Unity of Christians in Russia and Neighboring Countries

(Part of the Introduction for the Coming Unity series of prayers for regions
And nations around the world.)

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. (Revelation 5:9-10 AV)

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light. (1 Peter 2:5,9 AV)

"As you have sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, so that they also may be sanctified in truth. "I ask not only on behalf of these, but also on behalf of those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one. As you, Father, are in me and I am in you, may they also be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me." (Joh 17:18-21 NRSV)

Father we come boldly and humbly through the blood of Christ into your Throne Room. Give us grace, anointing, revelation, prophetic insight, and Holy Spirit leading in praying for unity, praying for the Body of Christ, praying for the Christians in Russia and Neighboring Countries.

Father we call upon your mercies to be poured out upon these nations, cities, and peoples, for your purpose, and your glory. We pray let your Kingdom come in each of these nations, cities and people groups. We pray for massive revivals to sweep and rest upon these nations, cities and people groups. We pray for divine changes to come as waves of the Holy Spirit to these governments, nations, cities and people groups.

We pray for the believers in these nations, and cities; we pray for protection, true freedom to worship, witness, and all freedoms to come to these believers in Christ Jesus our Lord. We pray raise up a mighty workplace army that will through prayer and action lead their nations, and cities to the gates of the Kingdom of God. We pray peace, healing, restoration, and revival to come to all believers in these nations and cities.

We pray for unity to arise, surround, cover, and pour upon all believers in Christ in these nations and cities. We pray for deep, and passionate unity to be birthed in the hearts of all believers in these nations and cities.

We pray bring together prayer, worship, signs and wonders, to be joined to the rising waves of unity and love that encompass all Christians in Christ. We pray that the church will stand strong in grace, wisdom, power, revelation, and unity in these nations and cities.

Let every believer in these nations bow their knees to worship the Lord together, and to wash one another's feet in humility, love, grace, peace, and freedom. We pray raise up the church in strong unity and in strong vision in these blessed nations under the covering of the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Father we pray now for the church around the world. We pray for the vision of unity to be raised up as banner of the Lord. We pray that deep rivers of unity and love will break forth and cover all believers in every nation, and on a global level.

We pray that the sign of love will shine great throughout the church in the hearts of every member in the body of Christ, that all of the world will see this sign and then know that we are His people, and that God is real.

We pray that the church, every believer in Christ, will be set free from spiritual blindness when it come to unity, to see that oneness, and reconciliation is of God the Father and is the will of our Lord Jesus Christ. When we see the sign of love among us we will know that His glory will come and we will have the fullness of revival.

Father we pray for all those gathering to pray for unity; touch their hearts and minds, bring revival, healing, restoration, anointing, breakthrough, and blessing to them. We pray for blessings to flow from the Throne Room into our lives, and that the ministry of unity and love will grow, and mature.

Father hear the prayers for unity, the church, see our hearts, see your prophetic vision in our prayers and in our hearts, hear our cries and tears in our prayers and in our hearts. We pray bring unity to the church, make us one, and bring reconciliation to all believers in Christ Jesus. Thank you for hearing our prayers and seeing our deeds intended for the good of all your children.

To the glory of the Father, to the glory of Jesus Christ, and to the glory of the Holy Spirit.

We pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elvis Iverson

Pastor Elvis Iverson lives in Omaha, NE USA. He ministers internationally and has a heart for the nations.
www.elvisiverson.com

Posts: 368 | Location / Country / Region: Omaha, NE USA | Registered: 05 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post