SpiritualChristianUnity.org Homepage    |   SCUW Prayer Group    |   About Us   |   Christian Art    |   Links

SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

Moderators: Pastor Iverson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prepare The Way For Unity
 Login/Join 
"Site Moderator"
posted
Prepare The Way For Unity

"And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God." (Eze 11:19-20 AV)

"This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you." (Joh 15:12 AV)

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." (Mt 18:20 AV)

Father we come to your Throne by the Blood of Christ. If two or three are gathered in the name of Jesus, Jesus will be in our midst through the Holy Spirit. Lead and guide us in praying prayers for unity for the church.

Establish unity in every city among every congregation, establish city church unity, establish the vision of unity, bring the willing and obedient together, bring the city church leaders together; network the church horizontally in every city around the world.

Raise up the forerunners groups to prepare the way for unity, rise up the prayer warriors around the world in every city to pray for unity. Raise up those spiritual leaders that will teach the church unity, that will show us how to apply unity to our congregations.

You are networking the whole church, those willing and those whom you have lead to come together in a networking of grace and truth, faith, and love around the world, to win many, many, many souls to Christ, to be filled with glory, to receive all the blessings that you, Lord, will give us if we come together in unity and vision.

Raise up those who would be the knots in this networking of unity, it is networking of unity for revival, it is networking of unity for harvest, it is networking for blessings, it is networking of communication with God. The knots are certain spiritual leaders who will be horizontal leaders from the city church level, to the regional church level, to the national church level, and to the global church level.

We pray Father send your angels, send your forerunners, send your people, and send the Holy Spirit most of all to prepare the way for unity!

We pray establish the center gathering places in our cities, in our nations, and on a global level, call those grounds holy, make these places of unity, send your holy fire to clean, and to make unity, send your angels to watch over, and send your servants to redeem the gathering places for unity.

We pray send revelation of unity around the world, burn the pathway to unity so we may see and walk upon this pathway of unity, send your fire to burn this pathway of unity, send your angels to remove the stones, weeds, and road blocks on the pathway of unity. Send the Holy Spirit to prepare the pathway of unity for us, anoint the pathway, and anoint us to walk upon the pathway to unity.

We may not understand, we may not believe, we may not receive, and we may not all obey, however we pray show forth your light upon the pathway to unity, send your Holy Spirit to minister to us to help us understand and receive and to believe in unity. Above all we trust you even if we don't understand everything, but we do know your peace. Guide us with your peace on the pathway of unity and to unity.

If we fail, if we go aside, if we fall into error bring us back to the pathway of the Lord, that is found in the Holy Word of God, guide us and lead us on the pathway of unity, and to unity.

We pray Father send your angels, send your forerunners, send your people, and send the Holy Spirit most of all to prepare the way for unity!

We sing unto the Lord prepare the way for unity, we sing unto the Lord prepare the way for unity, we sing unto the Lord prepare the way for unity, and we sing amen, amen, and amen to the Lord.

We pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elvis Iverson

Pastor Elvis Iverson lives in Omaha, NE USA. He ministers internationally and has a heart for the nations.
www.elvisiverson.com

Posts: 368 | Location / Country / Region: Omaha, NE USA | Registered: 05 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post