SpiritualChristianUnity.org Homepage    |   SCUW Prayer Group    |   About Us   |   Christian Art    |   Links

SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

Moderators: Pastor Iverson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

24 Fold Unity
 Login/Join 
"Site Moderator"
posted
24 Fold Unity

Father we come to the very Throne Room of God by the Blood of Christ, lead us today by
the Holy Spirit, teach us how to pray for unity, and how to pray for one another in
Christ, and the whole Church.

Father we come by faith, and by faith we see with the eyes of our heart your Throne Room,
and by faith we see Christ at your Right Hand. We see by faith 24 elders in the Throne
Room, a symbol of the church on earth.

“And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat
on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia. And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise
our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great. And I heard as
it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice
of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. Let us be
glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his
wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine
linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith
unto me, Write, Blessed [are] they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb.
And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. And I fell at his feet to
worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of
thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is
the spirit of prophecy.” (Re 19:4-10 AV)

The 24 elders are a symbol of the church on earth, and they are one, and they are in
unity, and they worship the Lord together, and the marriage supper of the lamb is a
marriage of all repentant believers as one in Christ; we pray Lord, pour such grace and
unity upon the church around the world.

This is a sign that the church has destiny of worship, unity, and glory in Christ,
we believe we can apply the future of the church today through much prayer, we pray for
such unity to fill our hearts.

Father you see the church to be one, you see the church in unity, you see the church
in glory, full of glory. This is your faith, and this is our faith, we believe and we
pray for your faith for unity to fill the hearts of all believers around the world.

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ
with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, just as he chose us in Christ
before the foundation of the world to be holy and blameless before him in love.” (Eph
1:3-4 NRSV)

“he has made known to us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure that he
set forth in Christ, as a plan for the fullness of time, to gather up all things in him,
things in heaven and things on earth.” (Eph 1:9-10 NRSV)

As your faith for unity fills our hearts, let there be an outpouring of love upon all
believers. We pray for healing love, healing grace to minister to our hearts, we pray for
many breakthroughs to come right now by faith.

We pray for every believer in Christ to have revival, and to fall in love with the Lord
again, and to fall in love with one another.

We speak grace, grace to the hearts of all believers, that they can again fall in love
with the Lord.

Let a river of falling in love with the Lord come upon all believers in Christ. Let each
believer say I am falling in love with the Lord, over and over again.

Father we pray for deep love, pure love, and overflowing love to come upon all repentant
believers in Christ.

“Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto
unfeigned love of the brethren, [see that ye] love one another with a pure heart
fervently: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word
of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” (1Pe 1:22-23 AV)

“But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is
preached unto you.” (1Pe 1:25 AV)

“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also
ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory
what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first
of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the
scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the
scriptures:” (1Co 15:1-4 AV)

Father we pray unity to be in the church around the world, we pray for unity in the
church in every city, and we pray for unity in the church in every nation.

Father fill the church with glory, fill the church with glory, fill the church with
glory, the church is to be a church full of glory. Father we pray fill the church in
every nation, in every city and the church around the world with glory.

Father we pray for revival and unity to come to the church in every city, in every
nation, and the global church.

Father give us the Holy Spirit and Fire, give us the Holy Spirit and revival fire, and
give us the Holy Spirit and unity.

“I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?” (Lu
12:49 AV)

“For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.
Salt [is] good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have
salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.” (Mr 9:49-50 AV)

“And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one
place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it
filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues
like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy
Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.” (Ac
2:1-4 AV)

Father we pray, touch every believer with an outpouring of love, and we pray lead us to
unity.

We pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elvis Iverson

Pastor Elvis Iverson lives in Omaha, NE USA. He ministers internationally and has a heart for the nations.
www.elvisiverson.com

Posts: 368 | Location / Country / Region: Omaha, NE USA | Registered: 05 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post