SpiritualChristianUnity.org Homepage    |   SCUW Prayer Group    |   About Us   |   Christian Art    |   Links

SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

SpiritualChristianUnity.org Community    SCUW Prayer Group  Hop To Forum Categories  Prayers for Christian Unity, Posted by SCUWPG Members Who Are Believers Already  Hop To Forums  All Kinds of Prayers for Christian Unity    unite in His name, in the gospel & in 2 most important laws of God fulfilled by Jesus

Moderators: Pastor Iverson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

unite in His name, in the gospel & in 2 most important laws of God fulfilled by Jesus
 Login/Join 
"Site Administrator"
posted
Heavenly Father,

Help us repentant, mutually loving and all-forgiving, sisters and brothers in Christ, all of whom believe in the name of Jesus for repentance and forgiveness of sins paid for by His blood, receiving as much forgiveness as much we forgive all who sin against us, so help us to all pray here together letting your Holy Spirit in us lead each of us in our hearts ever further into all truth in Jesus by calling to our remembrance, again and again, all the words Jesus spoke to those who believe in His name as Jesus said to believe in it: for repentance and forgiveness of sins.

the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name:
“But the Counsellor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.” (Joh 14:26 NIV)

Give your Holy Spirit, whom you send to live in us in the name of Jesus, to remind us Jesus said the one thing that would always be preached, and therefor believed, in order for us to be in the name of Jesus, as taught first in Jerusalem, then throughout the world, regardless of Christian denomination or Christian faith group, is for us all to live with faith in the name of Jesus that God sent Him here to earth to give us repentance and forgiveness of sins by His perfect life given on the cross for our sins, so He could be resurrected to life and be given all authority in heaven and earth seated at the right hand of our Father in heaven, fulfilling all of God’s promises that Jesus would receive the Holy Spirit to be poured out to all of His children in Christ, giving us to begin our eternal life now in this world in the present knowledge of you, Father, in the Christ, Jesus, in the offer of repentance and forgiveness of sins you sent Him here to give us, so your Holy Spirit could live in us here, and lead us ever more into all truth in Jesus.

repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name:
“45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them, "This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. 49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high."” (Lu 24:45-49 NIV)

the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name:
“But the Counsellor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.” (Joh 14:26 NIV)

you know him, for he...will be in you:
“16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counsellor to be with you for ever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.” (Joh 14:16-17 NIV)

this is eternal life: that they may know you:
“2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.” (Joh 17:2-3 NIV)

when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth:
“But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.” (Joh 16:13 NIV)

Heavenly Father, give your Holy Spirit to remind us of all the words that Jesus spoke trying to get us to hear Him tell us about His oneness with God when He was a man in this life. Remind us in His words how Jesus shows us by the example of His own life in this world how we can also be one with our Father in Heaven now in this life the same way Jesus was, just as Jesus and you, Father, were one in your self-sacrificial love for the world to offer us all in the words of Jesus, to "Repent and believe the good news", which speaks of your self-sacrificial love that we believers also join as one with you and Jesus in, when we truly learn to obey the two most important commands of Jesus that fulfilled both the first and second most important commandments of the old law, so that all things you intend by your commands, Father, will be accomplished on this earth.

“44 And he said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me. 45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, 46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: 47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.” (Lu 24:44-47 AV)
“17 ¶ "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.” (Mt 5:17-18 NivUS)
“23 By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear. 24 They will say of me, ’In the LORD alone are righteousness and strength.’" All who have raged against him will come to him and be put to shame. 25 But in the LORD all the descendants of Israel will be found righteous and will exult.” (Isa 45:23-25 NivUS)
“If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” (Ga 3:29 NivUS)
“This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.” (Eph 3:6 NivUS)
“10 As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, 11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.” (Isa 55:10-11 NivUS)

Remind us of the two most important commands of Jesus commanding us to show our greatest love for God by our love for one another sisters and brothers in Christ, including all, even the least, among all repentant, mutually loving and all-forgiving believers in the name of Jesus, in all Christian faith groups; and to secondly show our love for God in our obedience to Him by our similar, second greatest love, by God's second greatest commandment spoken by Jesus, to have love for all our unbelieving neighbors and even enemies in this world, so you can show all in the world your glory, Father, in the name of Jesus, to be seen in the body of Christ on earth today gathering together as one in Jesus' name, so the world will know you sent Jesus to give to "whosoever believeth", credit for your own holiness and inheritance that Jesus earned for us believers, which we could never earn for ourselves, but which you freely give us to live in now and forever, united with each other and with you, Father, as Jesus and you are one, in your one Spirit who is gathering all your sheep on this earth, Father, into your one flock, protected now and forever from all evil, in the name of Jesus.

“16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.” (Joh 3:16-17 AV)
“I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name —  the name you gave me —  so that they may be one as we are one.” (Joh 17:11 NivUS)
“21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one:” (Joh 17:21-22 NivUS)
“27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one."” (Joh 10:27-30 NivUS)

Remind us in the words of Jesus, Holy Spirit, where Jesus said He was when Jesus was talking about His oneness with the Father in this life, when He said "where I am", which is where He was when He walked the earth as that man, who already was the one in whom God fully dwells; where Jesus said He was, saying He was at the same time already in His Father in heaven spiritually, in God’s one Spirit and purpose for the whole world, to gather all the Father's mutually loving and forgiving, repentant sheep the Father gave Him, into one flock in the name of Jesus, with His Father in Heaven at the same time spiritually in Jesus on earth doing His work and saying His words, united in the self-sacrificial love of the One, Good Shepherd.

I am in the Father:
“Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.” (Joh 14:10 NIV)
“14 "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.” (Joh 10:14-16 NIV)

Merciful Father, let the Holy Spirit you send to live in our hearts in the name of Jesus remind us that the words of Jesus were primarily focused on giving that same Spirit to live in us who would believe it so, trying to convince us that faith in the name of Jesus gives us every means of obeying and becoming one with Jesus spiritually in us on earth, and us spiritually in Jesus now in heaven in you, Father, letting the Spirit of your self-sacrificial love and your holiness, that you send in Jesus' name to live in our hearts, lead each of us here on earth ever further into all truth in Jesus, but with each of us already credited with the holiness and inheritance of Jesus, the perfect man on earth, who was already one with the Father at that time He lived here: in the one Spirit of the One, Good Shepherd, who gathers into God's one flock, all sheep who will hear and come to that Shepherd calling to them to "Repent and believe the good news".

Let your Spirit remind us to hear the One, Good Shepherd calling His sheep to repentance in one flock, calling first from the voice of Jesus, Himself; then calling from His apostles and first disciples in the body of Christ; and now calling from us who believe their message and who are the body of Christ on earth today, still calling out to the unbelieving world; still working together as one in your holiness and self-sacrificial love you freely give us all, working as one to help you, Father, to gather into one flock all your sheep from the world who are not yet in your pen, but are willing to recognize and come in repentance to the voice of the One, Good Shepherd now beckoning from the body of Christ to join us; in the body and flock that now includes all mutually forgiving and self-sacrificially loving, repentant sheep who live in faith of the name of Jesus for His blood that bought for us His unearned gift of credit for His own righteousness and inheritance to live in, first now on earth, and into eternity.

you will see me... you will realise that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you...Whoever has my commands and obeys them…I too will love him and show myself to him:
“18 ¶ I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me any more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realise that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."” (Joh 14:18-21 NIV)

repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name:
“and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.” (Lu 24:47 NIV)

receive one such little child in my name receiveth me…one of these little ones which believe in me:
“5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. 6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.” (Mt 18:5-6 AV)

ask in my name…I will do it:
“13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. 15 ¶ "If you love me, you will obey what I command.” (Joh 14:13-15 NIV)

you will realise that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you:
“On that day you will realise that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.” (Joh 14:20 NIV)

I am the good shepherd…as the Father knows me and I know the Father…I lay down my life for the sheep… other sheep that are not of this sheep pen…I must bring them also… one flock…one shepherd…I and the Father are one:
“14 "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.” (Joh 10:14-16 NIV)
“"The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!"” (Mr 1:15 NivUS)
“27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one."” (Joh 10:27-30 NivUS)

Remind us, Holy Spirit, of Jesus' words in His new command, that when we believers enter that oneness in the flock gathered in that Good Shepherd Spirit of loving self-sacrifice for all God's sheep, as Jesus and the Father are one, including every single repentant, mutually loving and forgiving, believer in the name of Jesus for repentance and forgiveness of sins, regardless of which Christian denomination or Christian faith group they belong to, by doing so we obey the first most important commandment of the old law, to love God with everything we have and are, the way Jesus said for us to obey it, in the way He commanded the law to be fulfilled in our commanded love for God, by loving all, one another believers with our own lives laid down for all of them, as Jesus loved us all with His life laid down.

The most important one… Love the Lord your God with all your heart…soul…mind…strength:
“28 ¶ One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?" 29 "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’” (Mr 12:28-30 NIV)

I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them:
“17 ¶ "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.” (Mt 5:17-18 NIV)

Whoever loves God must also love his brother:
“And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.” (1Jo 4:21 NIV)

Love each other as I have loved you… that he lay down his life:
“12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no-one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.” (Joh 15:12-13 NIV)

reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life:
“The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life— only to take it up again.” (Joh 10:17 NIV)

you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me
“I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.” (Joh 17:23 NIV)

Our dear, loving Father, let your Spirit in our hearts remind us of the words Jesus spoke telling us that our obedience in the way Jesus fulfilled the first most important commandment of the old law with His new command, now enables us and the world to see your glory to make us one in our obedience to the second commandment of the old law as Jesus fulfilled it with His own command to include loving even our enemies in this world.

Give your Spirit to remind us where Jesus said that in our obedience in that way to the first commandment, to love you by loving all repentant, mutually loving and all-forgiving believers with your same, self-sacrificial love as you and Jesus loved us, Father, as Jesus said to obey your first commandment, which produces in us that unity in the one Spirit in which both you, Father, and Jesus are one in the One, Good Shepherd who lays His life down to gather and protect all who will hear and come to the voice of the One, Good Shepherd calling them into your one flock, then our unity in your One Spirit gives your glory to be seen by both us believers and the world; the glory Jesus said He already gave us when He was here to make us one in His and His Father's One Spirit, which is the same glory you gave Jesus on Earth to glorify the Father in the name of Jesus so the world of our neighbors and enemies have reason to believe God really did send Jesus here to do and say God's works and words to gather all us believers in one flock in His name.

“22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: 23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. 24 ¶ "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. 25 "Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."” (Joh 17:22-26 NivUS)
“Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?”” (Joh 11:40 NKJV)
“13 “And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 “If you ask anything in My name, I will do [it].” (Joh 14:13-14 NKJV)

So our obedience to that first most important command to love all believers in every Christian faith group the world over, then in turn, becomes the ultimate form of our obedience to the second commandment of the old law as Jesus said to obey it, in the way Jesus fulfilled it with His own command to include all our neighbors, even our enemies, in our love as much as we love ourselves.

We believers who love all our neighbors and enemies in this world love them enough to let all in the world see the best good news we could possibly give to the world, in the truth of the words spoken by Jesus which we obey to make us one in God's self-sacrificial love, in spiritual unity among all of God's children in Christ, to be seen now in the body of Christ united on earth today in our agreement in our shared belief in the gospel, in which we share alike among ourselves and now want most to share with the world the very good news: that you sent Jesus to the world to speak your words, Father, and to obey your command to lay down His life in this world to pay for our sins, so Jesus could take His life up again, to ascend to all power in Heaven and Earth, so that the all powerful Jesus is now offering your one Spirit to live in anyone who will live with faith in the name of Jesus for repentance and forgiveness of our sins, as much as we forgive all who sin against us, in your forgiveness paid for by your loving self-sacrifice, sweet Father, of your perfect Son, Jesus, for us who would believe it to be so for all of us who are in the name of Jesus the same way, and for all of us who are in the name of Jesus to the same extent, in all Christian denominations and Christian faith groups.

“So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.” (Mt 7:12 NivUS)

“44 He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms." 45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them, "This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. 49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high."” (Lu 24:44-49 NivUS)

“46 An argument started among the disciples as to which of them would be the greatest. 47 Jesus, knowing their thoughts, took a little child and had him stand beside him. 48 Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all —  he is the greatest."” (Lu 9:46-48 NivUS)

“1 ¶ At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? 2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, 3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. 6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea. 7 ¶ Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! 8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast [them] from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire. 9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast [it] from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.” (Mt 18:1-9 AV)

“10 "See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven. 11 12 "What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? 13 And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. 14 In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost.” (Mt 18:10-14 NivUS)

Father, because you so loved the world you gave Jesus to die for us all, let the Holy Spirit remind us about the words Jesus spoke to fulfill your second most important commandment, that in order for repentance and forgiveness of our sins to be preached in the name of Jesus to all nations, meaning to all people, including our enemies, Jesus said we are to love all our neighbors in this world as ourselves, including all believers, all unbelievers, all sinners, and now according to Jesus, to love even our enemies, doing love to even our enemies as we would have them do to us.

Let your Spirit give us believers to see in the words of Jesus that we show the world that our love is your love for all unbelievers in the world, in the most important way we would want God’s children to show us they love us if we were unknowing and unbelieving enemies of God in their place, which is by letting God show, to both us believers and the world, His promised and prayed-for glory Jesus said the Father gave Jesus and Jesus gave us, for the purpose that we may be one as He and the Father are one in the one Spirit of the One, Good Shepherd, in unity now with that same Spirit, by our lives laid down for one another in helping gather all God’s sheep, all of whom know the One, Good Shepherd’s voice calling from the body of Christ on earth today in whose Spirit we are one, and all of whom, if they are God’s sheep given to Jesus, will hear the gospel that God sent Jesus to give anyone who wants it: the good news that repentance and forgiveness of sins is available to any and all, in the believing and the trying to live, in faith of the fact that His blood bought for us His unearned gift of credit for His own righteousness and inheritance to live in, first now on earth, and into eternity, together with any and all repentant, mutually loving and forgiving believers, regardless of Christian denomination or Christian faith group.

Love your neighbour as yourself:
“The second is this: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these."” (Mr 12:31 NIV)

I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them:
“17 ¶ "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law .” (Mt 5:17-18 NIV)

Love your neighbour and…love your enemies:
“43 ¶ "You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbour and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Mt 5:43-45 NIV)

My sheep listen to my voice...they follow me...My Father...has given them to me...I and the Father are one:
“27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no-one can snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no-one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one."” (Joh 10:27-30 NIV)

I am in the Father:
“Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.” (Joh 14:10 NIV)

you will realise that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you:
“On that day you will realise that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.” (Joh 14:20 NIV)

On that day by your unlimited grace, our sweet, merciful Father, we know we are in you, Father, in the same place your Son, the man, Jesus, was in when He said, "I am in the Father", which is where we are on that very day when we now know we are already spiritually in Jesus who is there in Heaven in you, Father, because we are one in the same purpose you and Jesus have there of gathering all your sheep to live forever with you in heaven.

And at that same time we are spiritually in you in Heaven, we know Jesus is also now spiritually in each of us here on earth, doing our works and saying our words, in those things which we do and say that we know you said are most important to you for us to live by in your first and second most important commands now fulfilled by the command(s) of Jesus, in what we do and say in this life to help you and Jesus, Father, united as one with you both in one Spirit of God, in the the One Good Shepherd, to help in your herding work to gather all repentant, mutually loving and all-forgiving believers into your one flock, including even the littlest believer who just believes in the name of Jesus for repentance and forgiveness of sins as much as we forgive all who sin against us, receiving them and accepting them with us into your flock right where they are, regardless of which Christian denomination or faith group they are in, so that in accepting the least of these, including all these brethren of Jesus, we receive Jesus spiritually here with us, and in each of us all as well, in your one flock gathering in the name of Jesus, which is the one flock of us who all agree together we feed on all the words God spoke for us to live by which we all hear in the voice of Jesus of Nazareth as recorded in the Bible.

Thanks for your Holy Spirit showing us the words that Jesus spoke to convince us that day happens, our dear Father, when we look in our hearts and realize the love we have for your Spirit of the One, Good Shepherd who lays down His life for all your sheep, who you sent to live here in our hearts in the name of Jesus, reveals Himself to us there in our hearts as being the same, one Spirit as in both Jesus and in you, Father. And we thank you, Father for showing us your one, Holy Spirit in us, is your one Spirit of self-sacrificial love for all your repentant sheep, who is leading us to both have understanding of your most important commands, and to show our love for you by starting to obey your first and second most important commands which together sum up all the law and the prophets.
“23 Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. 24 He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me. 25 ¶ "All this I have spoken while still with you. 26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.” (Joh 14:23-26 NivUS)
“Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."” (Joh 14:21 NivUS)
“If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."” (Joh 14:7 NivUS)

Thanks for showing yourself in Heaven to us, Father, giving us to see you in Jesus showing Himself to us on earth, in your self-sacrificial love for the world, showing us how we know we both have your commands and obey them, Father, for how we are to love all in obeying your two most important commands Jesus gave us, and so we know when we obey them, we are now in Jesus who is in you in Heaven, and Jesus is in us here on earth, because we look in our own hearts and know we are keeping these most important words of the commands of Jesus for how to love you, and how to love all our sisters and brothers in Christ, and how to love our unbelieving neighbors and enemies in the world, so keeping your words remaining obeyed in our hearts, we know we get what we pray for in the name of Jesus, to glorify you, Father, in the name of the Son.

“7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.” (Joh 15:7-8 NivUS)

“12 ¶ I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. 15 ¶ "If you love me, you will obey what I command.” (Joh 14:12-15 NivUS)

Thanks for giving the Holy Spirit to lead us into the truth that these are the two commands we now obey most importantly to show our love for you, Father, to first love you by loving all repentant, mutually loving and all-forgiving believers with our lives in this world laid down for them, as both you and Jesus loved us, so that the sinful, unbelieving world will also see you offer them your love the same way, too, including all our enemies whom we now also forgive and love as much as we love ourselves, wanting the world to see God loves them the same as He loves us all in Jesus, all of us together, with and in Jesus on earth offering to everyone in the world the same, good news, Father: that you sent Jesus to give us credit for His own holiness and inheritance which we could never earn for ourselves, for us all to live in, starting now in this life and lasting forever into the next, beginning now in the same eternal life that is received by all of us the same way, by simply living in faith of His name for the gift Jesus bought us all with His blood, of repentance and forgiveness of sin as much as we forgive all who sin against us.

“18 ¶ I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me any more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realise that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."” (Joh 14:18-21 NIV)

let the world know that you sent me…I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory:
“22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: 23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. 24 ¶ "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.” (Joh 17:22-24 NIV)

if you believed, you would see the glory of God:
“Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"” (Joh 11:40 NIV)

anyone who has faith…ask in my name…I will do it…love me…obey what I command:
“12 ¶ I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. 15 ¶ "If you love me, you will obey what I command.” (Joh 14:12-15 NIV)

“Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."” (Joh 14:21 NivUS)

“And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.” (Mt 18:5 AV)

“14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit —  fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 17 This is my command: Love each other.” (Joh 15:14-17 NivUS)

“34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."” (Joh 13:34-35 NivUS)

“12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command.” (Joh 15:12-14 NivUS)

Father in Heaven, give your Holy Spirit you send in the name of Jesus to live in our hearts, to lead us now to obey your two most important commands of the old Law in the way Jesus fulfilled them, in His commands to us for how to obey them until everything is accomplished on this earth, causing us now to unite on earth in your holiness and your selfless love that you and Jesus have, and now we believers have the same way for all one another believers, united in your holiness and love we can never earn which you freely give to every repentant, mutually loving and all-forgiving believer in the name of Jesus, right where they are, within every Christian denomination and faith group, receiving in our hearts as our own brothers and sisters in Christ, every little believer who believes in Jesus' name for repentance and forgiveness of sins, so we receive Jesus as one together with us now in God's one Spirit of the One, Good Shepherd, as you, sweet Father, and dear Jesus are both one in your holiness and self-sacrificial love, in which you sent Jesus to gather every little believer on earth with us into this, your one flock, of your equally credited holy and equally loved, repentant sheep, to live our lives in the joy of knowing we are God's own children loved and protected together in the name of Jesus, rejoicing as one in the gospel, good news: that in your Spirit which you sent Jesus to show us and let live in our hearts, we are given to start now in this life and and continue forever, to live together in the righteousness and inheritance of the Son, bought for us by His blood you paid for us all to make us one in your Spirit in the name of Jesus, Amen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tim Warlick,

Posts: 47 | Location / Country / Region: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 21 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post