SpiritualChristianUnity.org Homepage    |   SCUW Prayer Group    |   About Us   |   Christian Art    |   Links

SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

Moderators: Pastor Iverson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayer in the name, gospel, and Spirit of Jesus (Part 4 0f 4)
 Login/Join 
"Site Administrator"
Picture of Tim Warlick
posted
THE BODY OF CHRIST IN THE WORLD TODAY IS AT THE SAME PLACE WHERE JESUS WAS WHEN HE WAS IN THE WORLD SAYING “WHERE I AM”, WHEN WE FOLLOW HIM IN OBEDIENCE TO HIS COMMANDED LOVE AND SELF-SACRIFICE AS IN THE SPIRIT OF THE ONE, GOOD SHEPHERD FOR THE ONE FLOCK, AS JESUS AND THE FATHER ARE ONE, WHERE WE CAN SEE THE MIRACLES THEY BOTH WORK THROUGH US REPENTANT BELIEVERS TO MAKE US ONE IN THAT SPIRIT, TO SHOW THE GLORY HE GAVE US TO GLORIFY THE FATHER IN THE SON, IN WHOM WE ARE ONE IN HIS NAME, GOSPEL, AND SPIRIT, IN SHOWING THE WORLD THE SAME GOSPEL, THAT GOD SENT JESUS TO EARTH TO SUFFER DEATH FOR OUR SINS AND BE RESURRECTED TO ALL ETERNAL POWER IN HEAVEN AND EARTH, TO GIVE HIS ONE ETERNAL SPIRIT TO LIVE IN ALL REGENERATED, MUTUALLY LOVING AND FORGIVING BELIEVERS IN THE NAME OF JESUS FOR REPENTANCE AND FORGIVENESS OF OUR SINS, IN ALL CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS AND CHRISTIAN FAITH GROUPS

Father, teach us where Jesus wants us now, in this world, to be with Him, to be where He was in this world, at the time when He said "where I am", which is the location He took great pains to tell us where He was at the time; “Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.” (Joh 14:11 NIV).

Remind us that when Jesus made reference to “where I am”, He was referring to the fact that He was at the same time both spiritually in the Father in Heaven, and simultaneously a man on earth with the Spirit of the Father in Him, saying and doing the words Jesus said and all the things Jesus did, including such as doing miracles to begin to unite all in Christ, including all who would eventually come to believe because we repentant, mutually loving believers are one in His Spirit.

Help us recall, Father, how Jesus said we would finally realize we are also in the same place as He was in this life, in that we’ll be spiritually in Jesus who is now in the Father in heaven, while at the same time each of us is a person on earth with the Spirit of Jesus in us, starting on the day when we both have and obey His commandments, “On that day you will realise that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.” (Joh 14:20 NIV). Because Jesus and the Father are one, Jesus also says we will be a person on earth with both the Father and Son making their home in us when we obey the teaching of Jesus, “Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.” (Joh 14:23 NIV)

Help us remember the scriptures where Jesus says we only get there in this life, to be spiritually in Jesus who is in the Father in heaven now, with Jesus and Father in the Spirit in us on earth, in that same place where Jesus was in this life at the time when He spoke of “where I am”, when we join Him continually in this life by each of us making that daily, commanded self-sacrifice as was mentioned here earlier that Paul also referred to in Galatians Chapter 5, which is our obligation to follow in the steps of the Spirit of the One, Good Shepherd who lays down His life to gather in one flock all the Father’s sheep who will come to Jesus in repentance for forgiveness of our sins, in God’s self-sacrificial love and care for all the repentant sheep.
“11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd who owns the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.” (Joh 10:11-13 NIV)
“24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.” (Ga 5:24-26 NIV)
“My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.” (Joh 10:27 NIV)
“23 Jesus replied, "The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. 24 I tell you the truth, unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. 25 The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. 26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honour the one who serves me. 27 ¶ "Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour’? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. 28 Father, glorify your name!" Then a voice came from heaven, "I have glorified it, and will glorify it again."” (Joh 12:23-28 NIV)

Show us, Father, where Jesus said you will honor us when we daily follow to join Jesus in our own self-sacrifice, to live continually born again every day in the eternal life that begins now in Jesus, so we can be spiritually in Jesus who is now in heaven in the Father, by being where Jesus was when He said for us to be “where I am”, as explained above, spiritually in His Father in heaven while a man on earth with the Father’s Spirit in Him doing and saying what Jesus did and said on earth, when we daily seek in each, our own life on earth to glorify the Father in the Son in our self-sacrifice of all that is in us that opposes life in His Spirit, for both His sake and the sake of the gospel, so the world will know the gospel, good news that God sent Him to earth, and loves all of us repentant believers for sacrificing every sinful conceit in each, our own heart, that would otherwise separate us from all, one another repentant believers who love and forgive one another, in all Christian denominations and faith groups, in the one body of Christ composed of all those who live regenerated in the same one faith in the name of Jesus for repentance and forgiveness of our sins.
“23 Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. 24 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it. 25 What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self?” (Lu 9:23-25 NIV)
“33 But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. "Get behind me, Satan!" he said. "You do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men." 34 Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 35 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it.” (Mr 8:33-35 NIV)
“"Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.” (Joh 17:24 NIV)
“22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: 23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.” (Joh 17:22-23 NIV)
“And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.” (Joh 14:13 NIV)

Father, please lead people who look to Jesus in prayer here to join our prayer group, by becoming a member and posting a prayer for their healing to the glory of God in the name of Jesus, so we can pray with them united in His name such that includes our unity in the gospel that God's self-sacrificial love and holiness is freely given to all repentant believers who love God, and who also love and forgive one another, in every Christian denomination and Christian faith group, in our simple, shared, one faith in His name for repentance and forgiveness of our sins.

Show repentant believers that in short, if they can agree in this kind of Christian unity of all in His name and gospel according to these scriptures, in the holiness and love God gives to all repentant believers the same, then we know the Lord has much more in store for them so they can continue to bless the body of Christ for many years to come in sharing this truth to help make us all one in His Spirit, as He most gladly works with and by their doctors for their miracle healing, and for any other healing we may ask for in His name in the future, by the glory God gave Jesus, and Jesus already gave to us, to make us all one in one Spirit in His name, as the Father and Jesus are one Spirit living in us, in God's gift of His holiness and His self-sacrificial love for all repentant believers.

Give all who seek you, here, Father, to be blessed and healed completely in each, our body, heart, soul, and mind, and as we turn to you in daily repentance of all that would separate us from you and from one another, strengthen us for many years of work ahead in your kingdom where we all obey your commands as King in our heart, for all we do and will do, that all mutually loving, repentant and regenerated believers may be one in the Spirit that God sends to live in all of us in the name of Jesus.

In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.

(END OF PART 4 of 4)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tim Warlick,

Posts: 47 | Location / Country / Region: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 21 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post