SpiritualChristianUnity.org Homepage    |   SCUW Prayer Group    |   About Us   |   Christian Art    |   Links

SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

Moderators: Pastor Iverson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pray for the One Church part 26
 Login/Join 
"Site Moderator"
posted
Pray for the One Church part 26

Father we come to the Throne Room by the Blood of Jesus, Father we love, Jesus we love you, Holy Spirit we love you, Lord Jesus Christ we ask you for more grace and more mercy, Holy Spirit we ask you to lead us how to pray prayers for unity of the Bride of Christ and prayers for the Church, we ask let revivals come to each one of us as we pray together in faith.

Father we pray for unity for the Church. We pray for strong unity, we pray for the vision of unity, we pray for the revelation of unity, we pray for the grace to pray for unity of the church, raise an army of believers in Christ praying prayers of unity, praying prayers for the church.

Father we the oneness of Body to come.
Father we pray for the oneness of Spirit to come.
Father we pray for the oneness of Hope to come.
Father we pray for oneness of Lord to come.
Father we pray for the oneness of Faith to come.
Father we pray for the oneness of Baptism to come.
Father we pray for oneness of God and Father of us all to come.

Father we pray for times of reconciliation to come, we pray for times of unity to come, we pray for times of oneness to come to the church around the world.

Father we pray for reconciliation, unity, and oneness to come to the church in every city, every region, every provincials, every nation, every zone, and globally.

Father we pray raise up the city church in every city, raise up the regional church in every region, raise up the provincial church in every provincials, raise up the national church in every nation, raise up the zone church in every zone, and raise up the global church globally around the world.

Father we pray for unity, revivals, restorations, breakthroughs, rivers of signs and wonders, outpourings of the Holy Spirit, many rivers of wealth, and great harvests of souls to come to the city church in every city, the regional church in every region, the provincial church in every provincials, the national church in every nation, the zone church in every zone, and the global church globally around the world.

We speak grace, grace!
We speak grace, grace!
We speak grace, grace!
We speak grace, grace!
We speak grace, grace!
We speak grace, grace!
We speak grace, grace!

Father we have union with Christ through the Cross of Christ, and through this holy union we have unity with the church and with every believer in Christ.

If we are already reconciled with one another, let us be reconciled, if we already have unity with one another, let us come into unity, if we are already one with one another, let us come into oneness.

Father we pray for unity for the Church.

Father we pray for the city church in every city, the regional church in every region, the provincial church in every provincials, the national church in every nation, the zone church in every zone, and the global church globally around the world.

We pray for unity!

We pray for restoration!

We pray for outpourings of many rivers of signs and wonders!

We pray for many revivals to come!

We pray for many breakthroughs!

We pray for many financial rivers!

We pray for many harvests of souls!

Father we pray for the city church in every city.

We pray for outpourings of fresh anointing!
We pray for outpourings of breaker anointing!
We pray for outpourings of immeasurable anointing!

We pray for outpourings of peace!
We pray for outpourings of great peace!
We pray for outpourings of extreme peace!

We pray for rivers of Word revelation!
We pray for rivers of prophetic revelation!
We pray for rivers of demonstration of the Spirit and power!
We pray for rivers of the fruits of the Spirit!

We pray for the regional church in every region.

We pray for provincial church in every provincials.

We pray for the national church in every nation.

We pray for the zone church in every zone.

We pray for the global church globally around the world.

We speak grace, grace.
We speak grace, grace.
We speak grace, grace.
We speak grace, grace.
We speak grace, grace.

Pour out the anointing of unity upon the church.

Father we pray for the unity and oneness of the church around the world, we pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Elvis Iverson

Pastor Elvis Iverson lives in Omaha, NE USA. He ministers internationally and has a heart for the nations.
www.elvisiverson.com

Posts: 367 | Location / Country / Region: Omaha, NE USA | Registered: 05 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Site Administrator"
posted Hide Post
Heavenly Father, We join together here to pray for the One Church.

Our dear Father in Heaven, thanks for sending your Son to give us the good news, gospel, which is all of Your words spoken by Jesus as recorded in the Bible, so You and Jesus now lead us as One, Good Shepherd whose words Jesus promises us You have given all Your sheep to hear, certainly heard and obeyed in our love for You by all of us, your sheep, who are your children being gathered together now on Earth as one flock in the name of Jesus, in Whose name we hear You speak, so You, Father, and Jesus, both as One, Good Shepherd, now gather all us believers to You as Your one flock now on Earth, and lead us to green pastures here on Earth where we feed on Your words that proceeded from the mouth of God to live by as spoken by Jesus, as true, eternal bread and manna from Heaven so we never hunger again, now and forever, filling us with life in your One Spirit, so Your church has now begun to unite as one in praises to you for Your words, as Your Son, Word, defines what Your words are as recorded the Word spoke them in the Bible, and as Your words You spoke by the mouth of Jesus are written in our hearts in Your One Church Flock, in which we praise and thank You with each, our whole heart, soul, mind, and strength in each, our own life and spirit on Earth, now given by you to be led to unite in the One Spirit You give to live in our hearts starting now on Earth and forever in Heaven; which Spirit You send to live in each of us repentant, mutually loving and all-forgiving believers, as the One Spirit of You, Father, and Jesus, Your only begotten Son, in which Spirit You and Jesus are One, Good Shepherd, calling from the body of Christ on Earth today to gather all Your sheep, to each of whom Jesus promises that You, Father, give ears to hear, to come to, and to obediently follow in love for You in one flock, all of us coming to the voice of the One, Good Shepherd, Who now, still speaks to us in our hearts the understanding of every word that proceeded out of the mouth of God when Jesus walked the Earth among men calling God's sheep to repent and believe His words speaking God's gospel, good news to the world in every word He spoke, to begin gathering in all the Father's sheep at that time, who would then hear and believe.
“And he went throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction among the people.” (Mt 4:23 ESV)
“And Jesus went throughout all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction.” (Mt 9:35 ESV)

Dearest Father, Your Holy Spirit You send to live in our hearts in the name of Jesus now still speaks to us constantly in every day of our lives, right there in each of our own hearts where You speak the remembrance and the understanding of Your words spoken by Jesus that feed and strengthen the life of Your One Spirit of self-sacrificial love for one another believers in every one of us who are in obedience to your first, most important commandment fulfilled by the new commandment of Jesus, all of Your children and Your sheep, who all gather together with even the least, little believers in your one flock, including all who obey Your call to repent and believe the good news in the words Jesus spoke in the Bible, gathering ourselves as the complete flock of all Your sheep, all receiving one another together, with and in Your One Spirit of the One, Good Shepherd, as You, Father and Jesus are One Spirit, together in Shepherd-like self-sacrificial love for all Your sheep, with us living now, with each, our own lives in this world laid down on this Earth for one another believers, including every one of us who are Your repentant, mutually loving and all-forgiving children in Your one family in the name of Jesus, we who gather in Your one flock as your own, loved and protected sheep, in every Christian denomination and Christian faith group the world over, laying down our lives for one another in the gathering of Your flock as You, Father, in Jesus, laid down the life of God on Earth for all Your sheep, to make us all together spiritually in Your one Spirit, in Your one flock, which is Your one church, where we all worship You in spirit and in truth, as we separately believe best pleases You in Your one Spirit that we are all given equally in Your own righteousness you give us in Jesus, which none of us can earn, and though we may differ in some details of worship we offer to You (compared to Cain and Able), we do not judge the worship offered to Jesus by another man's servant, yet we know only You, Lord, know and judge all hearts, so we all agree with one another believers in all Christian denominations and faith groups, that we are as one in our hearts' shared intent to obey the understanding Your Holy Spirit personally speaks in our hearts to each of us, of the words as recorded in the Bible that proceeded from the mouth of the One Truth and Word, Jesus of Nazareth.

““But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.” (Joh 14:26 NKJV)
““It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and [they] are life.” (Joh 6:63 NKJV)
““For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received [them], and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.” (Joh 17:8 NKJV)
““And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:” (Joh 17:22 NKJV)
““And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.” (Joh 14:13 NKJV)
““Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.” (Joh 17:24 NKJV)
““Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.” (Joh 10:17 NKJV)
““And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare [it], that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”” (Joh 17:26 NKJV)
“16 “And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock [and] one shepherd. 17 “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.” (Joh 10:16-17 NKJV)
“5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. 6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea. 7 ¶ Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!” (Mt 18:5-7 AV)
“5 Whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me. 6 "If any of you put a stumbling block before one of these little ones who believe in me, it would be better for you if a great millstone were fastened around your neck and you were drowned in the depth of the sea. 7 ¶ Woe to the world because of stumbling blocks! Occasions for stumbling are bound to come, but woe to the one by whom the stumbling block comes!” (Mt 18:5-7 NRSV)
“5 What’s more, when you receive the childlike on my account, it’s the same as receiving me. 6 "But if you give them a hard time, bullying or taking advantage of their simple trust, you’ll soon wish you hadn’t. You’d be better off dropped in the middle of the lake with a millstone around your neck. 7 ¶ Doom to the world for giving these God-believing children a hard time! Hard times are inevitable, but you don’t have to make it worse—and it’s doomsday to you if you do.” (Mt 18:5-7 Message)
““And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did [it] to one of the least of these My brethren, you did [it] to Me.’” (Mt 25:40 NKJV)
“10 “Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven. 11 “For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost. 12 “What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine and go to the mountains to seek the one that is straying? 13 “And if he should find it, assuredly, I say to you, he rejoices more over that [sheep] than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray.” (Mt 18:10-13 NKJV)
“But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’”” (Mt 4:4 NKJV)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tim Warlick,

Posts: 47 | Location / Country / Region: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 21 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post