SpiritualChristianUnity.org Homepage    |   SCUW Prayer Group    |   About Us   |   Christian Art    |   Links

SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

SpiritualChristianUnity.org Community    SCUW Prayer Group  Hop To Forum Categories  Prayers for Christian Unity, Posted by SCUWPG Members Who Are Believers Already  Hop To Forums  All Kinds of Prayers for Christian Unity    we pray knowing 1 in Jesus’ name protects all from harm by coronavirus COVID-19

Moderators: Pastor Iverson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

we pray knowing 1 in Jesus’ name protects all from harm by coronavirus COVID-19
 Login/Join 
"Site Administrator"
posted
Heavenly Father,

We know your purpose in now showing the world the coronavirus COVID-19, is simply to say that the whole future of the world is in your hands, and the most important thing for the world and all believers to learn is to trust God in Jesus of Nazareth, because Christian unity is your most important purpose for all us believers, and for all in the world who need to know Jesus really was sent by God.
“that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.” (Joh 17:21 NivUS)
“9 And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10 to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment — to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.” (Eph 1:9-10 NivUS)

In Christian unity, Father, we know you love all sinners because you gave your Son for us all while we were still in our sins, and we know you love all your repentant, mutually loving and forgiving children in Christ equally, because you give us all your Holy Spirit to live in our hearts and lead us, all sharing equally in credit for the absolute holiness and inheritance of Jesus. So we know this pandemic is no punishment for any one particular nation, or tribe, or people among us, but to make us all awake to your purpose for why we live at all.

If we love sinners like you do, Father, and love one another repentant, mutually loving and forgiving believers in Jesus as our own, dear, siblings and children of God, as you love us all self-sacrificially, then we feel the pain of the whole world as we know you must, Father. In your love for us all, we hurt and grieve for all in the world in this tragedy, in mutual shared grief, together as one among us believers, loving even the wicked as we would want to be loved by God, enough for us believers to show them the truth of God's love for them in the opportunity for repentance and forgiveness of sins in Jesus, making it clear that God would never just want to see sinners die, but wants to save them all by letting them see that love of God to them in us believers united in Jesus.
“25 That there should be no schism in the body; but [that] the members should have the same care one for another. 26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.” (1Co 12:25-26 AV)
“This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.” (1Jo 3:16 NivUS)
“44 But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Mt 5:44-45 NivUS)
“For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.” (Joh 3:17 NivUS)
“The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” (2Pe 3:9 NivUS)

For us believers who have already lost believer loved ones to this virus, we know, Father, by your eternal word, the Bible, that your Spirit who filled their hearts in this life is also the Comforter who will continue now to abide with them forever in Heaven, and they died belonging to the Lord. So both their passing and our grief at their loss, remind us that for us believers, all our present, passing troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs all, helping us all to fix our eyes now on the unseen and the eternal purposes of God that have been, and are now, being accomplished in the life of every one of us believers, past and present.
“16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18 ¶ I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” (Joh 14:16-18 AV)
“8 If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. 9 For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.” (Ro 14:8-9 NivUS)
“17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.” (2Co 4:17-18 NivUS)
“54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory." 55 "Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?"” (1Co 15:54-55 NivUS)
“13 ¶ Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. 14 We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.” (1Th 4:13-14 NivUS)

We thank you now and eternally, our dear Father, that you give us to know by your eternal word in the Bible that in matters of life and death, the one, true life you give us believers to live in now and forever, is in the eternal life that begins now in our certain knowledge you give us of yourself, Father, as the only true God who sent Jesus Christ to give His perfectly holy life here on earth that we may be born again in repentance and forgiveness of sins; born again in His one Spirit of love for you and all your children, Father, which is the love we have for you by obeying Jesus' command to love all your children here in Christ, by which love for God and all believers we do testify to the world that you sent Him here to be the Savior of the world.
“Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.” (Joh 17:3 NIV)
“21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God. 22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart. 23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.” (1Pe 1:21-23 NivUS)
“11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. 12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. 13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. 14 ¶ And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world.” (1Jo 4:11-14 AV)
“And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.” (1Jo 4:21 NivUS)
“"If you love me, you will obey what I command.” (Joh 14:15 NivUS)

So we know, dear Father, this is no time for us believers to look for someone in particular God is punishing, or to condemn sinners, and no time for us to fail to show the world in this crisis that we believers fervently love one another in Christ so the world, too, can see and believe in Jesus in us. But it is time now for all us who believe in Him to lift up the One Hope all believers in Jesus hold onto no matter what, and hold Him up where the world can see Him as we declare we are united in seeing Him the same, as our unifying sign of salvation and healing on the cross.
“14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. 16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.” (Joh 3:14-17 NivUS)

And we know your purpose, Father, for us believers to help accomplish that complete unity in Jesus for ourselves and for the world, so the world will know you sent Him here, is for us to learn to become one as Jesus and you, Father are one, and show the world that you are real, and you sent Jesus to give us the good news of the opportunity for repentance and forgiveness, for anyone who wants it, by paying for our sins with His blood, so His Spirit could live in us now, to lead us to live our lives in fullness now, with unearned credit for the holiness of Jesus, and start living in the inheritance of Jesus, starting now and forever.
“"The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!"” (Mr 1:15 NivUS)
“10 “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have [it] more abundantly. 11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.” (Joh 10:10-11 NKJV)
“9 And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10 to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment — to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.” (Eph 1:9-10 NivUS)

We pray as one in Jesus’ name which we know protects us and all we love from harm by coronavirus COVID-19 as we pray, because we receive all believers to be with us and for Jesus to be with us, together here in Jesus’ name, receiving all other repentant, mutually loving believers the world over as our own sisters and brothers in Christ, so we know we can pray in Jesus’ name for full protection from coronavirus COVID-19 for all our families, friends, and loved ones, knowing we get what we pray for.

We pray, dear Father, for your protection of all we love, and for your protection of all doctors, health workers, health researchers and scientists, and for all government health officials who truly work for the good of us all, often at great risk to their own health and lives. We pray you lead all persons to follow all the best practices to combat this pandemic with social distancing, and self-quarantining at all times, for the good of us all.

We thank you, Father, for also protecting us from the evil of any others who attempt to profiteer from this current pandemic tragedy, seeking their own personal profit and money over any true regard for who it harms, because we know such oppressors in this world are ultimately held accountable to you, and you protect us right now from them as well as from all sickness.

We pray in agreement with the many prayers all over this website that are offered here to show the world Christian unity is your purpose for the universe, Father, showing quotes from your word, the Bible, in which we agree that the blood of Jesus cleanses all us believers from sins, because it washes over every repentant, mutually loving and forgiving believer in every Christian denomination and faith group, each of who believes in the name of Jesus for repentance and forgiveness of sins.

Father, we simply believe you work your power to grant the prayers of us believers here, not because we are special in any way ourselves, but because your self-sacrificial blood is so special to each and every believer who accepts all other, one another believers in it, because we accept your power working not through us here alone, but through all repentant, mutually loving believers the world over, to show the world you sent Jesus here to earth to give us God's own love and holiness, now and forever.

We welcome and receive here as our equal sisters and brothers in Christ, every repentant, mutually loving believer, in every Catholic, every Orthodox, and every Protestant faith group in the world, and we fervently pray here for the continual blessings and increase by God in each and all of those three Christian faith groups, each of which is dearly loved by both you, Father, and by us.
“22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart. 23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24 ¶ For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, 25 but the word of the Lord stands forever." And this is the word that was preached to you.” (1Pe 1:22-25 NivUS)
“and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.” (Lu 24:47 NivUS)

We thank you, Father, for sending here believers in all three of those Christian faith groups to pray with us while accepting one another as equal brothers and sisters in Christ here as we pray. We want the world to know with us, Father, that the first step for all us believers was to repent and believe the good news of the new life in Christ you offer to any who want it through faith in Jesus' name for the gift of repentance and forgiveness of our sins.

We accept and receive with us as we pray, all believers here, Father, as long as we all accept all other such repentant, mutually loving believers in the name of Jesus for the sacrifice of His blood that bought us all the gift of repentance and forgiveness of sins, so we pray as one here with all such sisters or brothers in Christ in the name of Jesus, because we can only pray in the name of Jesus if we accept all others who are in the name of Jesus, to include the least little believer among us.

We know, Father, Jesus says that’s what unity in the name of Jesus means, and we unite to pray here with Jesus, in the name of Jesus, because when we receive as our sister and brother in Christ, every single little believer who simply believes in the name of Jesus that way, believing in faith of His name for repentance and forgiveness of sins, then we receive with us here Jesus, Himself, as our eldest brother both here in our hearts and now in Heaven, seated at the right hand of you, Father, to pray with us all, knowing Jesus now has been given all power in Heaven and earth, so we get what we pray for.

So we pray united in knowing we are guaranteed to get what we pray for because we simply believe that all repentant, mutually loving and forgiving believers are spiritually united in the name of Jesus, and we believe Jesus now has all power in Heaven and earth to guarantee we get what we pray for united in His name.

Give your Holy Spirit to remind us the words of Jesus, Father, that any two or more who believe and pray in the name of Jesus because we simply believe all repentant, mutually loving and forgiving believers are united in His name, are guaranteed to get what we pray for.
“18 "I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. 19 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." 21 ¶ Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" 22 Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.” (Mt 18:18-22 NivUS)
“22 "Have faith in God," Jesus answered. 23 "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ’Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."” (Mr 11:22-25 NivUS)

So as we unite to pray here to you, Father, we unite in mutual love and forgiveness with all who believe that in the name of Jesus we all receive the gift of repentance and forgiveness of sins as much as we love and forgive one another believer sisters and brothers in Christ, as well as forgiving all neighbors and enemies in the world who sin against us.
“46 He told them, "This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. 49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high."” (Lu 24:46-49 NivUS)
“13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.’ 14 For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.” (Mt 6:13-15 NivUS)

We thank you, Father, and seek to glorify you in the name of the Son, and seek to love you in our obedience to you, because you give us to know we get what we pray for in the name of Jesus, when we unite in believing His blood bought us all the same, eternal grace gift of His Spirit which Jesus promised would be sent in the name of Jesus to live in us all, and for us to seek complete unity together in that one Spirit, united together with Jesus and the Father, in the Spirit of the One, Good Shepherd, as Jesus and you, Father, are one.
“I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one:” (Joh 17:22 NivUS)
“The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life —  only to take it up again.” (Joh 10:17 NivUS)
“I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.” (Joh 17:23 NivUS)
“14 "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me — 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father — and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.” (Joh 10:14-16 NivUS)
“27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one."” (Joh 10:27-30 NivUS)

We thank you, Father, that that one Spirit, of the One, Good Shepherd, in which Jesus said you and Jesus are one, is the same one Spirit Jesus told us to become completely one together in, for which purpose Jesus gave us believers the glory you gave Jesus to make us completely one in that Spirit, as one together in the body of Christ now on earth with all other believers who are willing to lay down our lives in this world to help gather into His one flock, all who so believe in His name for repentance and forgiveness of sins, and all who believe the glory that Jesus promises comes to the Father in the Son, in those united as Jesus and you, Father, are one.
“26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” (Joh 14:26-27 NivUS)
“20 ¶ "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: 23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. 24 ¶ "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.” (Joh 17:20-24 NivUS)

For all of us, such repentant, mutually loving believers, all made one together in such simple faith in Jesus for the salvation that His name means for us as His people gathering in His one flock, we thank you Father, for guaranteeing you give us full protection of the name of Jesus for us and our families, friends, and loved ones we pray for, to be fully protected from harm from the coronavirus COVID-19, as Jesus promises to be here with us together as we pray in His name, simply because we all hold that simple belief in His name, which is how we are willing to receive and welcome with us in His name even the least little believer who so believes in Him the same way for repentance and forgiveness of sins, including the least such little believer in every Christian denomination and Christian faith group in the world.

So receiving with us all repentant, mutually loving believers, to include even the least, little believer among us, we receive Jesus, Himself, to pray with us both here and at the right hand of the Father in Heaven, where Jesus is now and is given all power in Heaven and earth to ensure we get what we pray for in the name of the Son, in order to make us one in the salvation of all of God’s people, the salvation that exists in the name of Jesus, so that we may all be one in it as Jesus and you, Father, are one.
“She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."” (Mt 1:21 NivUS)
“11 ¶ I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name — the name you gave me — so that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.” (Joh 17:11-12 NivUS)
“My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.” (Joh 17:15 NivUS)
“4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. 6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.” (Mt 18:4-6 AV)
“13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. 15 ¶ "If you love me, you will obey what I command.” (Joh 14:13-15 NivUS)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tim Warlick,

Posts: 47 | Location / Country / Region: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 21 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post