SpiritualChristianUnity.org Homepage    |   SCUW Prayer Group    |   About Us   |   Christian Art    |   Links

SCUWPG

www.

SpiritualChristianUnity

.org

Spiritual Christian Unity

Worldwide Prayer Group

"Praying for Christian unity 

in love and holiness together in Jesus"

Page 1 2 

Moderators: Pastor Iverson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm praying for a personal healing miracle, and I'm a believer.
 Login/Join 
"Site Administrators Posting Jointly"
Picture of SCUW Prayer Group
posted
(Starter Prayer, For Those Who Are Believers Already.)

Click the Reply with Quote button (folder symbol with quotation marks) at the bottom right of this message to get started making your prayer.

Below is just a possible vow you might want to make. Use it as is, or as a guideline, modify it, or make whatever vow for Christian unity you choose, and use your own words to any extent you like to make this prayer your own.

If you notice a typo later, that you need to change after you post it to the forum, you can still change it later. To do that, you can click the Edit button (folder symbol with a pencil eraser) at the bottom of your prayer after it shows up on the forum, and make a correction then.

When God grants your prayer for healing, and know that He certainly will, please make use of this ability to add to your prayer here. Please return and update your own, existing prayer post here, telling the miracle that God did for you, and thanking God publicly here, for the blessing He gives you.

God bless you and your loved ones, and deliver you from all evil, in Jesus' holy name. May God also bless you richly for all you do, dear Brother or Sister, that we may all be one in Jesus! Amen.

This post is made jointly by both SCUWPG Site Administrators, Bro. Mario Attard, OFM Cap, and Tim Warlick, on behalf of the entire Prayer Group.

Lord Jesus, we pray that we, your believers, be united as you and the Father are united. Amen

www.SpiritualChristianUnity.org

(Remove this top part after you click Reply with Quote, and add your own words to the Prayer shown below. Change it any way you like, to believe it and make it your own.)

Our Father in heaven, Almighty God,

I promise, dear Heavenly Father, that when you grant my prayer, I will know that it came from you, by my belief on the name of your Son, Jesus, in agreement with all who believe in Jesus. When I talk with others about how you blessed me in answer to my prayer here, I will let them know it was *most especially* because of Christians who unite in believing in Jesus, so the world can know Jesus was sent by God. I'll tell them that you answered my prayer along with all kinds of Christians praying with me and believing for me, united as one in believing in Jesus, from a wide variety of Christian denominations, non-denominations, and Christian faith groups, all united in the eternal love and holiness God gives to all believers in Jesus.

Here is what I pray for, dear God.

Please God, <fill in your own words of prayer for healing here>

God Almighty, I know you hear my prayer. Let me behold your unbounded eternal love and your incomparable glory in the miracle that I ask here, and I will do what I vow here, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, Jesus, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tim Warlick,

Posts: 25 | Location / Country / Region: San Gwan, Malta, and Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 20 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Heavenly Father,
I know that with You all things are possible and I know that when 2 or more are gathered together in prayer that You answer and grant prayers. It is my prayer that through your healing of Ernie others will learn of this prayer group and come together in love and unity to praise and love you more knowing that you are our Lord will bring us together to pray for healing miracles in love, unity and peace. If and when you heal Ernie and cleanse him to make him cancer free to know, trust, love and serve you I promise to make known to all who will listen the power and love you can and have given in this healing of Ernie. I ask you Heavely Father to touch Ernie with your blessing and gift of healing of all cancer in him as quickly as possible. I promise to make known your healing miracle and share the hope, prayer and love you send to all of us through this healing of Ernie. Thank you for all the blessings you give us daily. Help us to understand and love one another more and to listen to you when you speak through our hearts. I promise to make known your healing power. In Jesus' name I pray for this request and promise to search and pray to grow closer to you in through prayer,knowing you through the bible and just talking with you and expecting you to answer and guide me in my journey. Thank you Father for listening to my prayer request. I await news of Ernie's complete healing of cancer soon. God bless all who visit hear. May they too also believe in you for healing power.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 26 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received this follow-up message directly from Margie:

quote:
Dear Tim

With a heavy heart and numbness I'm sorry to say that Ernie went to meet our Lord yesterday. Please help me pray for Ernie and that he sees Jesus face to face and is embraced with His love and is happy. Please pray that he knows how much he is loved and how much we treasured his time with us. In Jesus' name. Amen

Thank you again. I will pray for this web site so that God can work miracles of healing for others.

margie

Dear Margie, all Sisters and Brothers in Christ, and all website visitors,

We offer our deepest condolences to you, Margie, and to all of Ernie's friends, family, and loved ones. We all pray together here confirmedly with you that Ernie has found eternal comfort in Jesus, that he's happy there with Him, seeing and being with the Lord face to face, and that Ernie knows both that he was loved very much in this life by all the people who knew him best, and that he continues in the next life now in eternal, absolute love, forever with our Lord.

To live this life in the love of family and friends, to abide in the love of Jesus, and to spend the next life all together as one in Christ eternally, is the ultimate hope of all of us believers. We all recognize ourselves as sojourners here on this earth, in which we look for no continuing, physical home.

"For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come. By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of [our] lips giving thanks to his name." (Heb 13:14-15 AV)

We feel your sorrow, Margie, as we pray with you and for you, that you and all those who knew and loved Ernie be continually comforted by the Lord in your loss. Even though I never knew Ernie personally, I can honestly say I felt significant loss, too, at his passing, because I deeply sought God's intervention through prayer, and I very much wanted him to be healed, both for your sake, and for the benefit of the whole body of Christ in spiritual Christian unity.

"If one member suffers, all suffer together with it..." (1Co 12:26a NRSV)

I most particularly want to thank you, Margie, for giving this website a try, letting us pray here with you especially for Ernie's healing for spiritual Christian unity. Thanks for joining and posting this wonderful prayer for his healing you posted here originally. We thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to pray with you in it, which I, for one, prayed very fervently with you, from within minutes after you sent it to us.

We could not have asked for a better prayer to start from, for healing through God's purpose in spiritual Christian unity than this one so thoughtfully offered here to God by you, Margie. It's exactly the kind of humble and sincere prayer we were hoping for, the very kind we wanted most to join together in, with our own offerings of prayer to God, and you made a fine dedication of purpose in it for spiritual Christian unity. When I first read it and prayed with you in spirit, I was quite certain, and still am, that had the healing miracle of Ernie taken place, God would have been greatly glorified in Christian unity by His doing such a miracle in response to the blessed words of your prayer, and in answer to our prayers together for this miracle healing.

On behalf of both myself and our Membership here in the Prayer Group, Margie, I'm sorry that we didn't post our prayers on the website soon enough here with yours, before Ernie passed away. Some of our Members mentioned to me that if they had only known, they would have posted their own prayers for his healing, but they just didn't happen to check their email or visit the website in time. I guess that's understandable in such a small prayer group as ours, with less than twenty members so far, and no continual discussions among the group going on at the website yet to cause some of us to gather here all the time.

Until we grow some, I suppose that kind of thing may happen sometimes, where we don't get our prayers of agreement for a healing posted on the website soon enough. Of course, getting a prayer posted is in some ways incidental, because praying from the heart is what counts.

The only reason we post our prayers publicly here is to try to follow the example of Jesus, so the world "may believe" God sent Him to give eternal life as one in Him to all believers, through letting the world see His glory to work miracles here on earth.

"Jesus said to her, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?" So they took away the stone. And Jesus looked upward and said, "Father, I thank you for having heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I have said this for the sake of the crowd standing here, so that they may believe that you sent me." When he had said this, he cried with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come out!" The dead man came out, his hands and feet bound with strips of cloth, and his face wrapped in a cloth. Jesus said to them, "Unbind him, and let him go."" (Joh 11:40-44 NRSV)

Jesus prayed publicly for a miracle, and in the future I'll do a better job of following his example. Instead, this time I prayed with you in my heart, Margie, and there may have been other Prayer Group Members I'm not aware of that prayed with us the same way before posting.

We all know the heart is where our prayers must come from, whether they happen to be posted anywhere or not. So I don't know if others here prayed with us like that or not, but I know I did.

For my part, although I was intensely praying for this miracle, I was mistakenly waiting to post mine here, so I could give others a chance to post first, not realizing how short the time was. As a Co-administrator here, my primary intention is to help operate the website in a way so as to encourage our other believing Members to participate. So I try to allow as much room as possible for the Holy Spirit in all other believers here to lead us, but this time I should not have delayed my posting.

I won't make the error again of waiting to post my prayer of agreement with other prayers here in the future. But I want you to know, Margie, that I did fervently pray, with all my heart, for Ernie's healing miracle from the very beginning when you sent it to us.

I also want to thank you, Margie, for so kindly letting us know you will pray for this web site so that God can work miracles of healing for others. I appreciate your faithfulness in prayer, and I hope we all can find similar dedication of purpose in our own hearts to continue to pray together here from now on.

For the benefit of the rest of us here, I'd like to really focus now, in some detail, on why we should all continue faithfully to offer our prayers together to God here, right up until we behold Jesus' glory, one way or the other, whether in this life now, or only when He returns to take us to our eternal home with Him. I want to do this especially for my own understanding, for that of our other Prayer Group Members, and for any visitors that might be interested in Christian unity. So these following comments in the rest of my post are directed to all our believing Prayer Group Members in general, who all share a keen interest in seeking spiritual Christian unity in preparation for His coming.

If you're just a casual visitor here to this website, you might want to skip this part that follows because it will be very long, and it's primarily directed to those who have a desire to see the glory of God's healing miracles in spiritual Christian unity be shown now to the world. We pray for this to come now in the glory of God that Jesus says He gave to all us believers for the purpose that we may be one.

This post, and some posts I will make that follow, below, as replies to this one, will be unusually long in order to consider several scriptures about prayer in the light of other scriptures about Christian unity. We would otherwise normally reserve use of this forum only for prayers for healing. But we're just getting started here praying together for healing for Christian unity.

Since we're just starting, I don't want to leave this first effort that we've made, together in prayer for miraculous healing in spiritual Christian unity, without giving the subject due consideration. God's purpose that we believers may all be one is our primary, overriding purpose in this Prayer Group, because it's God's goal in us all, so I'd like to consider how Christian unity applies to both our unanswered prayers for Ernie's healing, as well as future prayers for healing in which we join together here to ask of our Lord.

We started this intercession for Ernie's healing with a prayer we could all well believe in, originated by Margie. I also know that at least I, for one, if not more of our Prayer Group Members, prayed intently with Margie, adding my own prayers for this healing, and especially for the purpose of Christian unity.

There were certainly two or more praying together in His name. So in this situation now and for the future, I think we should look to scripture to see how we can still yet glorify God here, both when we don't receive what we ask for in prayer, as well as when we do receive it, and always try to increase our faith to receive more of what we ask together in the name of Jesus.

This consideration of such scriptures here is not for purposes of argument, or "proof" to others who may not agree with us in Christian unity.

The reason for focusing here on Bible verses that lead us to keep expecting to get what we pray for in Christian unity is only to help us pray here together *believing*.

"Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them]." (Mr 11:24 AV)

It's not so we can win some kind of theological debate, and not so we can try to verbally prove ourselves more *right* than any other group of believers, but just the opposite: to show we are all *right* the same as all believers, only because of Jesus. We pray God to show here that the power of God throughout Christianity is in the preaching of the cross, in which message we unite and pray God to show it to the world through our agreement here together in it.

"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God." (1Co 1:18 AV)

Whether we receive what we pray for every time or not, it's important to only seek glory to God either way, and continue to pray in humility and reverence to Him. When He grants our prayer, we should be sure to glorify Him alone, as did one of the ten lepers He once healed.

"And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God, And fell down on [his] face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan. And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where [are] the nine? There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger. And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole." (Lu 17:15-19 AV)

But when we don't receive a healing we pray for together as a Prayer Group, asking for God to show the glory given that we may be one in Jesus, we should look first within ourselves, and simply go to God in prayer asking for more faith. That's what Jesus indicated when a group of His disciples were unable to cast out a spirit that made a boy unable to hear and speak, and would cast him down with a foaming mouth, as epilepsy sometimes does.

The group of disciples had been trying to show the world the glory the Father gave Jesus, and Jesus had given them, the glory to work miracles in His name, but the group of disciples had been unable in this effort. Jesus made it clear the fault for the failed healing was that the whole group of disciples didn't have enough faith yet, calling them part of a "faithless generation".

"And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit; And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not. He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me." (Mr 9:17-19 AV)

Jesus was able to then heal the boy, even though the boy's father, who was asking for the healing, confessed his own unbelief.

"Jesus asked the father, "How long has this been happening to him?" And he said, "From childhood. It has often cast him into the fire and into the water, to destroy him; but if you are able to do anything, have pity on us and help us." Jesus said to him, "If you are able! "”All things can be done for the one who believes." Immediately the father of the child cried out, "I believe; help my unbelief!"" (Mr 9:21-24 NRSV)

This is a good example from the Bible of how the person seeking intercessory prayer from a group of Jesus' disciples should never be allowed to feel personally responsible if it doesn't happen. That's why we ask the people seeking intercessory prayer here in this Prayer Group only to *try* to believe with us, as this Prayer Group prays together believing for healing especially for the purpose of Christian unity.

In this Bible example, after Jesus healed the boy, the group of disciples asked Jesus why they could not cast out this spirit that had caused all these physical problems. Having earlier called them a "faithless generation", Jesus now explains that more prayer is the only solution (or prayer and fasting, as in the AV).

"When Jesus saw that a crowd came running together, he rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, "You spirit that keeps this boy from speaking and hearing, I command you, come out of him, and never enter him again!" After crying out and convulsing him terribly, it came out, and the boy was like a corpse, so that most of them said, "He is dead." But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him up, and he was able to stand. When he had entered the house, his disciples asked him privately, "Why could we not cast it out?" He said to them, "This kind can come out only through prayer."" (Mr 9:25-29 NRSV)

"And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting." (Mr 9:29 AV)

So when we don't receive a healing we pray for together in this Prayer Group for the purpose of Christian unity, as in our prayers together for Ernie's miraculous healing, we Prayer Group Members should all look first within ourselves, and simply go to God in prayer, in fasting as the Spirit leads us, asking God for more faith.

As we pray for more faith, we've got to pray believing faith will be given to us, because we unite here in the name of Jesus as the One who authored it in every one of us through the cross, and we know He will surely finish it in us.

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." (Heb 12:2 AV)

We must always continue to pray in humility for more faith, constantly remembering that the process of becoming ever more like Jesus will continue until He returns to take us to our eternal home together.

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." (1Jo 3:2 AV)

As we pray for miracles of healing in Christian unity, we always keep this humble attitude of incompleteness in Him until He gets here. When we don't receive what we pray for, we seek the Lord's gentle hand of correction and guidance together to receive more faith from Him, humbly admitting we will always have far to go to His perfection. When we do receive what we pray for, we glorify Him alone.

Either way, God is always glorified, and Satan loses out every step along the way, as the body of Christ either overcomes more of the world receiving what we ask for humbly praying together in Christian unity, or when we don't receive what we pray for, we humbly seek ever more faith to try again as one together in Christ.

Both ways, God's will is done leading us into holiness and love, always working together to the good of all drawn closer together as one in Christ.

"for the saints according to the will of God"
"all things work together for good"
"according to his purpose"
"And God, who searches the heart, knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose." (Ro 8:27-28 NRSV)

"Thy will be done in earth"
"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven." (Mt 6:9-10 AV)

"not my will but yours be done"
""Father, if you are willing, remove this cup from me; yet, not my will but yours be done."" (Lu 22:42 NRSV)

"to be holy and blameless before him in love"
"according to the good pleasure of his will"
"he has made known to us the mystery of his will"
"to gather up all things in him"
"just as he chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and blameless before him in love. He destined us for adoption as his children through Jesus Christ, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of his glorious grace that he freely bestowed on us in the Beloved. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and insight he has made known to us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure that he set forth in Christ, as a plan for the fullness of time, to gather up all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth." (Eph 1:4-10 NRSV)

To increase our faith as we keep praying until He returns, there are many scriptures that deal with prayer, and how we believers should have faith that our prayers will be granted. I won't claim to know or mention them all, but some come to mind generally.

I've never tried to put some of these scriptures together in writing, in detail, for this purpose before, so I'd like to look at them here to try to increase my own faith, and perhaps for others, and especially consider together some of the many scriptures about receiving what we pray for that have special significance for praying in spiritual Christian unity.

If we look at some of the scriptures about God's glory to work miracles in answer to our prayers, we see three, often repeated themes that relate to praying together in spiritual Christian unity:

* prayer in humility and reverence to God to become ever more like Jesus, believing we will always have yet more to do, so we should work and pray continually to become one in Christ until He comes again

* prayer believing in the name of Jesus,

* prayer believing in love and holiness as the way to start together in Christian unity in Jesus

I'll post a scripture study about this below, as a reply to this post.

Love and holiness in Jesus to all,
Tim

Tim Warlick
Co-administrator
SCUWPG

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SCUW Prayer Group,

Posts: 25 | Location / Country / Region: San Gwan, Malta, and Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 20 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve Popoola
posted Hide Post
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of sympathy and the God of every comfort. Who comforts us us in every trouble, so that we may also be able to comfort thouse who are in any kind of trouble or distress, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God (2Cor 1:3-4)

Father in Jesus Name, I thank you for our departed brother Ernie. We would have loved to see him healed and remain here as a living testimony of your power but we know that as far as the heavens is from the earth, so are you thoughts and your ways higher than ours. You see the big picture but we see only a piece at a time. You are the Author of life but we are only characters in the script. Our knowledge is limited to the part given to us.

We submit to your authority and wisdom, knowing that you are the only true and wise God.
I pray for Margie and every member of Ernie's family that you will touch them with the comfort of the Holy Ghost at this time. Let the departure of our brother draw men and women unto you.
For those of us still alive, Father help us to walk everyday as if it is our last, working fevently in the vineyard of our heavenly Father.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers as all my brothers and sisters here agree with me in Christian love and unity in Christ Jesus. Amen

Steve Popoola is the Editor of the Biblepraise Newsletter which is sent out to subscribers every Monday week. He ministers in the area of encouragement and edifying the body of Christ.

Posts: 9 | Location / Country / Region: United Kingdom | Registered: 22 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THIS POST IS A SCRIPTURE STUDY ON PRAYER FOR HEALING MIRACLES AND CHRISTIAN UNITY

quote:
If we look at some of the scriptures about God's glory to work miracles in answer to our prayers, we see three, often repeated themes that relate to praying together in spiritual Christian unity:

* prayer in humility and reverence to God to become ever more like Jesus, believing we will always have yet more to do, so we should work and pray continually to become one in Christ until He comes again

* prayer believing in the name of Jesus,

* prayer believing in love and holiness as the way to start together in Christian unity in Jesus

PRAYER IN HUMILITY AND REVERENCE TO GOD, BECOMING LIKE JESUS

Our lives as Christians are each in a continual process of seeking, and learning from the Bible, learning from our churches, and through the leading of the Holy Spirit within ourselves to be sanctified and set apart from the sins of the world, becoming ever more like Jesus, the only perfect, All Holy One that ever walked the earth as a man.

Spiritual Christian unity in God's love and holiness given to all believers through believing and agreeing in the gospel of the cross, is only a place to start with believers from other Christian faith groups; to start as one together in the same continual learning process from all those same sources, but also sharing together in that process with believers from other Christian faith groups. In both this beginning, and from now on, it's through all these sources that the Spirit leads us all together spiritually into all the truth of God in Christ.

"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own, but will speak whatever he hears, and he will declare to you the things that are to come." (Joh 16:13 NRSV)

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (Joh 14:6 AV)

"For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God." (Ro 8:14 NRSV)

In spiritual Christian unity, we have humility to God and to one another believers. It takes genuine humility and forgiveness to unite in our shared belief in what Jesus did on the cross for us all, and to begin on that basis to consider as our brethren in Christ other believers from Christian faith groups outside our own, who may hold some other doctrines we believe are in error, such as our differing doctrines related to water baptism, etc, as we address on our SpiritualChristianUnity.org Homepage.

In forgiving and humbling ourselves to one another through uniting in the same faith we all start with in Jesus for the remission of our sins in repentance, we have reverence to what God in Christ did on the cross the same for us all.

"To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation." (2Co 5:19 AV)

We even prefer one another from other Christian faith groups, knowing it's our job as fellow body parts to serve each other in the body, and not to lord it over the other servants of Jesus as if they were unwilling servants of our own.

"love one another with mutual affection; outdo one another in showing honor." (Ro 12:10 NRSV)

"Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand." (Ro 14:4 AV)

We come together here in prayer recognizing that we are all repentant sinners; that we need to continue always to become ever more like Jesus in holiness and love; that we have all sinned, that we have all sinned against Christian unity; and have all fallen short of the glory of God given to us that we may be one in Christ. We share equally in the fault for our past lack of Christian unity, and now work at learning to love all believers more, and work at becoming more holy, as He is holy, as one in Christ.

This continuing attitude of our incompleteness in achieving all God wants us to become together in Christ here on earth, helps us to avoid the pharisaical mistake of praying to God with a list of what we've done right more than other believers that happen to be in Christian denominations and groups other than our own.

"The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men [are], extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess." (Lu 18:11-12 AV)

We don't ask God to answer our prayers here in order to confirm that each of our own Christian denominations or faith groups is best, although we each continue to believe it is so, which is why we separately worship there. Nor do we ask God to answer our prayers here in order to confirm that by seeking spiritual Christian unity together here, we in this Prayer Group are the best Christians, or that we have accomplished all He wants us to do as individuals or as a group.

Jesus said that if we want to increase our faith, after we think we've done all that He has commanded us to do so far, we should have no pride for doing only what we've been told to do, but always keep the humble attitude of learning from Him how next He wants us to serve Him.

"The apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith!" The Lord replied, "If you had faith the size of a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, ˜Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it would obey you. "Who among you would say to your slave who has just come in from plowing or tending sheep in the field, ˜Come here at once and take your place at the table'? Would you not rather say to him, ˜Prepare supper for me, put on your apron and serve me while I eat and drink; later you may eat and drink'? Do you thank the slave for doing what was commanded? So you also, when you have done all that you were ordered to do, say, ˜We are worthless slaves; we have done only what we ought to have done!'"" (Lu 17:5-10 NRSV)

Jesus also said that if we continually make seeking His righteous kingdom together in Christ the primary treasure of our hearts, and remain always ready to work to serve His ultimate marriage in union with all believers in Himself, we'll not only have all our needs met in this life, but He will actually come forth to serve us when He returns.

"Instead, strive for his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well. "Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Sell your possessions, and give alms. Make purses for yourselves that do not wear out, an unfailing treasure in heaven, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. "Be dressed for action and have your lamps lit; be like those who are waiting for their master to return from the wedding banquet, so that they may open the door for him as soon as he comes and knocks. Blessed are those slaves whom the master finds alert when he comes; truly I tell you, he will fasten his belt and have them sit down to eat, and he will come and serve them." (Lu 12:31-37 NRSV)

So instead of claiming that we are already perfected as individuals or as a group in the body of Christ, we ask God to give us what we pray for here in this Prayer Group only to confirm that our seeking unity together in the love and holiness of God in Christ is a good place to begin together; to begin to build ourselves together into one holy temple in the Lord, based on the same, one foundation of our commonly shared faith in Jesus for the remission of all our sins in repentance. With no argument here about which Christian faith group among us has already built best on that foundation as the Spirit leads, we unite here to show the world only who the foundation is, in Jesus, Himself.

"According to the grace of God given to me, like a skilled master builder I laid a foundation, and someone else is building on it. Each builder must choose with care how to build on it. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one that has been laid; that foundation is Jesus Christ." (1Co 3:10-11 NRSV)

"Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner [stone]; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit." (Eph 2:19-22 AV)

We now only begin to come together in common prayer here to God, coming to that one foundation with all believers in the name of Jesus for the remission of our sins in repentance, including such believers from all Christian denominations and groups, each of us admitting our own sinful nature and human frailty, expecting our Lord to lead us all into ever greater love and holiness in Jesus, to become one together in all truth in Christ.

With no exalting of ourselves, we pray God to show that if we believers here in this Prayer Group are in the least bit righteous now, or are becoming righteous in God's eyes at all, it's only in the very same way that all believers are made righteous in God's eyes, namely by the blood of Jesus, made righteous by starting together in that same, gospel message of repentance and remission of sins through the cross, in which gospel we all unite here as one, including all believers in all Christian denominations and faith groups.

"But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even look up to heaven, but was beating his breast and saying, ˜God, be merciful to me, a sinner!' I tell you, this man went down to his home justified rather than the other; for all who exalt themselves will be humbled, but all who humble themselves will be exalted." People were bringing even infants to him that he might touch them; and when the disciples saw it, they sternly ordered them not to do it. But Jesus called for them and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs. Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will never enter it."" (Lu 18:13-17 NRSV)

We come together here as God's little children, receiving His kingdom together with all our little brothers and sisters as equals in inheritance through His holiness and love to us all.

"Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." (Lu 12:32 AV)

We make ourselves the younger to one another, the servant to all God's children together as one, humbling ourselves as little children to Him and to one another, persevering in prayer and humility to be His dear children together in holiness and mutual love, children He deserves in His one family.

"Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour." (Eph 5:1-2 AV)

"But ye [shall] not [be] so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve." (Lu 22:26 AV)

"And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all." (Mr 10:44 AV)

If God chooses to do the exalting in due time, it will be because all of us believers clothe ourselves with humility in our dealings with one another in all Christian denominations and faith groups. God Himself will reveal our spiritual elders leading as our spiritual examples, not our lords.

"Now as an elder myself and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, as well as one who shares in the glory to be revealed, I exhort the elders among you to tend the flock of God that is in your charge, exercising the oversight, not under compulsion but willingly, as God would have you do it"”not for sordid gain but eagerly. Do not lord it over those in your charge, but be examples to the flock. And when the chief shepherd appears, you will win the crown of glory that never fades away. In the same way, you who are younger must accept the authority of the elders. And all of you must clothe yourselves with humility in your dealings with one another, for "God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble." Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, so that he may exalt you in due time." (1Pe 5:1-6 NRSV)

As we persevere here in prayer for God to work healing miracles for Christian unity, we're asking Him to lift us all up as His little children together, to where we can behold His glory together, and where the world can see it, not to exalt ourselves, but only let us see Him exalted, to glorify the Father in the name of the Son.

One of the best examples I've seen recently of persevering in prayer to see God's glory in miraculous healing now in this life was sent to me recently in a devotional email from a ministry dedicated to Christian unity of all believers, from Edward Fudge, a minister in a Protestant Christian faith group, the Church of Christ:
quote:
(gracEmail) PERSEVERANCE
Edward Fudge, Jun 11, 2006, (Today's gracEmail is by my daughter Melanie Simpson (melanie@beringfamily.org ) .

PERSEVERANCE

It was a little, wooden, black train engine. He wanted it so badly. As he grappled with the side rails of his changing table -- reaching with tiny fingers to sit up and grasp the prize, face filled with determination, I just stood there and cried. "O Lord, why does it have to be so hard?" my mind pleaded. "Why can't he be like other little boys?" Other little boys. Like the one I assumed I had. Little boys who roll all over the floor, who pull up on the furniture. Little boys who could sit up and grab the little, wooden, black train engine, with much less effort. "Why does he have it so hard?" I ask the Almighty God, the maker of heaven and earth.

Zeke is crying now and has resolved for the moment just to lie back down and give up the struggle. I am tempted to just give him the toy, but I think better of it and instead place my hands on his little limbs and pray for him. I pray that his brain will be whole and healthy, that his arms and legs will be strong. I pray for his little spirit -- that it will also be strong and not be crushed under the challenges he faces. I pray that one day the little, wooden, black train engine will be easily in his reach. Then, we try again. I place my hand under his neck and gently coax him. "We're going to try it again," I said with enough determination for the both of us. His hands grasp the side rails. His toes curl and legs raise up off the table with the effort. His face is red and a small vein rises in his forehead. And then, he sits up. He sits up and grabs the little, wooden, black train engine.

A giant smile covers his face as he chews on the much desired prize. Life is filled with these kind of moments, I suppose -- moments when perseverance is put to the test; moments when we are tempted to just throw in the towel; moments when it just feels easier to lie back down. These are our spiritual work-outs. God at work. I smile too. Surely, God is cultivating an amazing young man . . . . "And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope" (Romans 5:2-4).

(EDWARD'S NOTE: Zeke is about 11 months old now. We continue to be thankful for small signs of progress in his abilities. We are also grateful every day for our two grand-daughters. Julia, age 4 (Melanie & Michael's daughter) and Brynna, nearly 18 months (Jeremy & Kristy's daughter). You can see Julia and Zeke's family at http://www.juliataylorsimpson.com and Brynna's family at http://www.EdwardFudge.com/Brynna_Spring_family.jpg .)

Copyright 2006 by Melanie Simpson. Permission hereby granted to reprint this gracEmail in its entirety without change, with credit given and not for financial profit. Visit our multimedia website at www.EdwardFudge.com .
The body of Christ, reaching together to see the glory of God to work miracles for healing, is like that little boy, Zeke. If we're ever going to see it, we've got to first see ourselves as God's little children together as one, wait for Him to put His gracious hand under our neck, and hear Him gently coaxing us, "We're going to try it again," with enough of His determination for all of us.

We've got to wait for Him to do it in us, for us, and with us, while we keep praying together for it, no matter how long it takes, no matter how little the results we see now, continually rejoicing in the hope of the glory of God, including the sufferings along the way, as the Spirit leads us together to perseverance, character, and hope always in our salvation only as one together in Him.

When He shows His glory to work miracles of healing on this earth, it isn't because any one denomination or Christian faith group among us can do it all alone as the greatest among us, or because any one part of us has built all the best doctrine on the one foundation of Jesus.

"Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest. And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him, And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great." (Lu 9:46-48 AV)

God shows His glory because we have faith together in our Heavenly Father's unlimited love and holiness given to every one of us on the one foundation; together given all good things we ask of him that flow from His one, Holy Spirit whom we seek most of all; the Spirit given to us all beginning with faith in the gospel of repentance and remission of sins preached in His name, which births us all as His born-again children into one family in His name, and begins to build us together on that one foundation of Jesus in the first place.

"If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?" (Mt 7:11 AV)

"If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall [your] heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Lu 11:13 AV)

So, instead of debating the differences between believers here, we've dedicated this whole website to showing our agreement in His righteousness and His eternal love given to all believers, in which we share together in the same belief in Jesus, forgiving one another for all the rest. Based on that one foundation of faith in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of all our sins in repentance and in mutual forgiveness, we've built this website to express belief in the biblical concepts that all believers already hold in common, which is fundamentally centered on the cross of Christ, in our collective faith in Jesus for the eternal love and holiness of God He gives equally to us all through the sacrificial gift of his blood.

There's no debate here in that gospel message, and if God's power is in the preaching of it, which it is, it will be His doing to show it here, not ours; not by any words of our own, but by His words of the Bible that we prayerfully agree and share together in, with and of one mind here. We dedicate our minds and hearts together in prayer here, not for the glory of any one, separate Christian faith group, and certainly not for the glory of us in this Prayer Group, but only for the glory given by Jesus for the purpose that all believers may be one together, as Jesus and the Father are one, together with the Holy Spirit, in the one God of all glory.

When Jesus received the miracles He asked God for during His ministry on earth, it was obviously part of the glory given Him by our Father in heaven. When we pray for a miracle today, we're asking God to show His glory again, now, in this life, even though some believers today question whether we can seriously hope and pray to see God's glory now, or only in the next life.

That same question came up with Martha before Jesus raised up Lazarus from the dead.

As Jesus approached the town where Lazarus had lived, Lazarus' sister, Martha, went out to meet Him. She told Jesus she believed He received whatever He prayed for, but when Jesus said Lazarus would rise again, Martha assumed Jesus meant only in the next life. Jesus knew she would soon see that He could raise the dead now in this life, as well as at the last day to live eternally with God.

"Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give [it] thee. Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world." (Joh 11:21-27 AV)

Soon after that discussion, Jesus spoke of God's "glory" that Martha was about to see in His raising of Lazarus from the dead. It is significant to remember that sometime later, praying with His followers gathered for dinner in an upstairs room on the night He would later be arrested in the garden, Jesus would again use the same word, "glory", when He prayed His prayer for unity shown in John 17, when Jesus said that He has already given us believers His "glory" that we may be one.

"And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:" (Joh 17:22 AV)

In order to pray always remembering and believing the glory that God gave Jesus, that He gave us believers that we may be one, as He and the Father are one, we believers should hear again for ourselves what Jesus told Martha in raising Lazarus. To Martha, Jesus was making it clear that He intended for her to believe for God's glory both in this life and the next.

"Jesus said, "Take away the stone." Martha, the sister of the dead man, said to him, "Lord, already there is a stench because he has been dead four days." Jesus said to her, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"" (Joh 11:39-40 NRSV)

PRAYER BELIEVING IN THE NAME OF JESUS

One important way believing "in the name of Jesus" can have special significance for praying together in spiritual Christian unity is by us receiving, accepting, and recognizing as our equal sisters and brothers in Christ, all that believe "in His name" for the remission of our sins in repentance.

Repentance and remission of sins paid for by the blood of the cross is the message of the great commission Jesus gave to all us believers, saying that it should be preached "in his name" among all nations.

"And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem." (Lu 24:46-47 AV)

That gospel, good news, message of repentance and remission of sins through His blood is what Jesus, Himself, said shall be preached in all the world for a witness to all nations, in which the whole body of Christ must unite in preaching to the world, right up to the end.

"And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." (Mt 24:12-14 AV)

That is the simple gospel, good news, message that the Apostle Paul defined for us as first in importance, as a starting point for all believers, in which we seek to begin together here in spiritual Christian unity.

As expressed in our Statement of Faith and Order Guidelines, "We only seek agreement here in that gospel, good news in which all Christians already agree, which is that our salvation and eternal life are shared together in common by us all in Jesus Christ and Him crucified, and Him risen, and Him living both in heaven, and as one Spirit in the love, forgiveness, and repentance in the hearts of all Christians, and us in Him."

"Now I would remind you, brothers and sisters, of the good news that I proclaimed to you, which you in turn received, in which also you stand, through which also you are being saved, if you hold firmly to the message that I proclaimed to you"”unless you have come to believe in vain. For I handed on to you as of first importance what I in turn had received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the scriptures, and that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the scriptures," (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 NRSV)

Since Paul defined the gospel, good news message of the cross as the most important place all believers first start, and since Jesus gave it as the great commission to be preached "in his name", and said it shall be preached right up to the end, that's a good Bible definition for what it means to "believe in his name", to start believing in together as we pray here together for miracles "in his name".

"Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast [day], many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did." (Joh 2:23 AV)

"And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all." (Ac 3:16 AV)

Jesus doesn't say we have to have all believers here praying with us to receive a miracle in order to pray in his name.

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." (Mt 18:20 AV)

What He says is that if we expect to receive Jesus, and to receive the Father who sent Him, we have to be *receiving* of every little believer, even an ignorant child who believes in His name. That includes receiving even a child believer from other Christian faith groups, ignorant of what we see as the truth of other doctrines of our own faith group, as long as the little believer believes in the name of Jesus.

"And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea." (Mt 18:5-6 AV)

"Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me." (Mr 9:37 AV)

"And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great." (Lu 9:48 AV)

"And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me." (Mt 25:40 AV)

Jesus says we have to receive the vine who is Jesus, and all branches who are in Him, or we can do nothing. They come attached.

"I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." (Joh 15:5 AV)

All branches in Him abide in Him, and He dwells in each branch, by keeping His commandments.

"And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us." (1Jo 3:24 AV)

But look at that same scripture in context and see the commandments John emphasizes specifically in which we dwell in God, and He in us, especially the new commandment which John writes about over and over throughout his letters.

To receive Jesus, to expect to do anything with Him in prayer for a miracle, to abide in Him with every branch, with every believer who "dwelleth in him, and he in him", as John emphasizes here in this passage, we have to start with all believers who obey Him by believing on the name of His son, Jesus Christ for the remission of our sins in repentance, and love one another, all who so believe.

"Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, [then] have we confidence toward God. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us." (1Jo 3:21-24 AV)

Receiving all believers who've heard and believed the gospel message, believing together with them all in His name for repentance and remission of all our sins, and loving all who so believe as our equal sisters and brothers in Christ, we are to believe for whatever we ask that glorifies the Father in the name of the Son, for all in His name.

"Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?" (Joh 11:40 AV)

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it]." (Joh 14:12-14 AV)

Bringing forth all the fruit of the Spirit of love and righteousness, from the Spirit who is in us all by believing together the truth of the gospel message, the good news in which we believers all first believe together in Jesus' name for the remission of our sins in repentance and mutual forgiveness, the Father gives us whatsoever we shall ask in His name.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." (Ga 5:22-23 AV)

"(For the fruit of the Spirit [is] in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)" (Eph 5:9 AV)

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. These things I command you, that ye love one another." (Joh 15:16-17 AV)

It is our fervent prayer here together that the world knows with us that Jesus came out from God, that the world knows we believers all agree that "repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations", so the world hears the gospel message that comes from the body of Christ speaking as one in the earth, so that God hears from heaven, and remembers His covenant of glory in us to make us one, with the glory of the power from on high to work miracles in His name, the glory that God gave Jesus, and Jesus gave us.

That's because united in that way, "in his name", claiming the love and holiness of God in Christ for us all equally "in his name", as one in that message "preached in His name among all nations", we pray in faith believing that God actually shows Himself to the world to be in that name.

"And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give [it] you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full. These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father. At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God." (Joh 16:23-27 AV)

PRAYING WITH FAITH IN BEGINNING CHRISTIAN UNITY IN HOLINESS AND LOVE

So why try to pray having faith that God will give us anything we ask for to get us to begin Christian unity together in holiness and love? Because God is a spirit, and God is love. Spirit is not what He has, it's what He is. That love is not a word only describing something about Him, it's what He is. God is love and God is spirit.

"God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."" (Joh 4:24 NRSV)

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." (1Jo 4:7-8 AV)

What kind of spirit is that love? What kind of love is that spirit? Holy, holy, holy: absolute holiness. More holiness than you and I can ever actually do while in this life in our own actions, that are all filthy rags compared to His holiness.

"And one called to another and said: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory."" (Isa 6:3 NRSV)

"But we are all as an unclean [thing], and all our righteousnesses [are] as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away." (Isa 64:6 AV)

Did you ever see righteousness in action on this earth? Did you ever see an act of loving kindness? God did it. God was behind it. It was always Him, exercising His power in the things He delights in, using someone in the earth, whether a believer or not.

"Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise [man] glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty [man] glory in his might, let not the rich [man] glory in his riches: But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I [am] the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these [things] I delight, saith the LORD." (Jer 9:23-24 AV)

If it wasn't for the loving kindness, judgment, and righteousness of God, this earth would be hell already.

Love and holiness are His delight, and He wants more of both in every believer. That's what the Christian religion is all about. The Spirit who is Love let His Holiness be put on the cross, so He could show there the God who is love, who gives His Holy Spirit to every believer in repentance and mutual forgiveness. Don't make a place to start together as believers complicated. It isn't.

If you can look at the cross and not see God's absolute Holiness and absolute Love for every believer in repentance, hanging there in Christ, reconciling us all to Himself, so He could put His Spirit in every one of us, you need to look again. That's where it all started for all of us, around two millennia ago.

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you." (Joh 16:7 AV)

The message of how it started there is the good news, gospel itself, which is the first, most important truth in Jesus every believer starts believing, and it's the gospel Jesus told all of us to start in together to show "in his name" to the world, for us believers to keep ourselves and the world always in remembrance of Him.

"Now I would remind you, brothers and sisters, of the good news that I proclaimed to you, which you in turn received, in which also you stand, through which also you are being saved, if you hold firmly to the message that I proclaimed to you"”unless you have come to believe in vain. For I handed on to you as of first importance what I in turn had received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the scriptures, and that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the scriptures," (1Co 15:1-4 NRSV)

"Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem." (Lu 24:45-47 AV)

It started there in Jesus, it continues to grow now, and it ends there, all in the Holiness and Love who is Jesus. Look again at what He prayed.

"The glory that you have given me I have given them, so that they may be one, as we are one," (Joh 17:22 NRSV)

The unity of the Father and the Son, in the love that God is, in one Spirit that God is, is obviously the unity of the Trinity, the one Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit's part in us is to lead us all together into the same, one Spirit of God, together in His love and holiness.

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come." (Joh 16:13 AV)

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." (Ro 8:14 AV)

"Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, [see that ye] love one another with a pure heart fervently:" (1Pe 1:22 AV)

Look further in that same scripture context at how Peter describes the love and holiness of that one Spirit, through whom we are "born again" by the eternal word of the gospel, the same eternal word of God that Jesus says sanctifies us and sets us apart from the sins of the world, as Jesus was sanctified, so we may be one, so that the world may believe God sent Jesus.

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. For all flesh [is] as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you." (1Pe 1:23-25 AV)

"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me." (Joh 17:17-21 AV)

When Peter speaks of that one Spirit through whom we believers are all "born again" by the eternal word of the gospel, he stresses personal holiness in conduct that results from repentance, and how in following that one Spirit's leading we continue to discipline our selves and minds through obedience to the Spirit in us, right up until Jesus comes again, giving us all hope until then for the fullness of His grace He brings then.

"Therefore prepare your minds for action; discipline yourselves; set all your hope on the grace that Jesus Christ will bring you when he is revealed. Like obedient children, do not be conformed to the desires that you formerly had in ignorance. Instead, as he who called you is holy, be holy yourselves in all your conduct; for it is written, "You shall be holy, for I am holy."" (1Pe 1:13-16 NRSV)

Along with the personal holiness that Peter says that one Spirit leads us all to do, Peter speaks most pointedly of brotherly love when being "born again" into that one Spirit.

Peter says that one Spirit is in us through believing the gospel message in the name of Jesus Christ raised from the dead in glory, for the remission of our sins in repentance, so that our faith and hope might be in God.

That same idea of being "born again" is stressed here by Peter as most certainly including the requirement to be "born again" in our obedience to the truth of the commandment to love one another as given through that same, one Spirit, by Jesus, Himself. Led by one Spirit purifying our souls unto love, we let Him lead us unto genuine love of all believers as our brethren in Christ, loving them all "with a pure heart fervently".

"Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, [see that ye] love one another with a pure heart fervently:" (1Pe 1:21-22 AV)

That's how Peter made it clear that being "born again" through the eternal word of the gospel puts the same, one Spirit of God into each of us, the Spirit that leads us all together into both holiness of conduct and fervent love of the brethren.

Recall the scripture mentioned earlier, how the Apostle John agrees with Peter in holiness and love. John says that keeping the commandments of Jesus, commandments that include both believing in His name for remission of our sins in repentance, giving us His holiness, and also commandments that also include the new commandment of Jesus to love all the brethren that believe in His name for the remission of our sins in repentance, is how we know that one Spirit is in us, and we're in Him.

"And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us." (1Jo 3:23-24 AV)

"The children of God and the children of the devil are revealed in this way: all who do not do what is right are not from God, nor are those who do not love their brothers and sisters." (1Jo 3:10 NRSV)

Right now, believing and serving God together in preaching the gospel of the cross in holiness and love throughout Christianity, each of us is one spirit, each with His one Spirit in us.

Please notice the difference in capitalization. He's one Spirit. We're one spirit, with His one Spirit in us, and with all of us believers drawn together into that one Spirit, if we're all following as He leads.

"But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit." (1Co 6:17 AV)

"Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;" (Php 1:27 AV)

Standing fast together in one spirit now, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel that puts that one Spirit in each of us in the first place, and draws us all together into His one Spirit, we are called to begin together with all believers as one body in the truth of the holiness and love in Jesus that all believers know already: the one foundation that is Jesus.

Called in this body beginning together to grow up into the head, Christ, who is the fullness of the Godhead, we are one body called into the one Spirit together.

"But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, [even] Christ:" (Eph 4:15 AV)]

"For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily." (Col 2:9 AV)

"[There is] one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;" (Eph 4:4 AV)

By believing, agreeing, and praying in faith of God to show His glory in working miracles of healing that we may be one in that one Spirit, the Spirit of holiness and love given to all believers in Christ, we're believing the prayer of Jesus and praying it with Him, that we may all be one, as He and the Father are one, in the eternal, absolute, unbounded love and holiness of the Triune God.

Believing the love and holiness that lives in the same, one Spirit in Christ, who is in all who believe the gospel, is where it all begins for each and all of us believers, where it continues to grow now, and where it ends with us all together in Him eternally.

"But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." (Mt 24:13-14 AV)

We can't be sure, any more than the apostles were, exactly all the details of what the final form of that gathering of all the children of God together will look like. But we can be certain of what they did know as we pray.

They knew we'd all be like Jesus, purified of sins, purified unto fervent love of all our sisters and brothers who believe in Jesus Christ for the remission of our sins in repentance and in mutual forgiveness.

"Beloved, we are God's children now; what we will be has not yet been revealed. What we do know is this: when he is revealed, we will be like him, for we will see him as he is. And all who have this hope in him purify themselves, just as he is pure." (1Jo 3:2-3 NRSV)

"Now that you have purified your souls by your obedience to the truth so that you have genuine mutual love, love one another deeply from the heart." (1Pe 1:22 NRSV)

"Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee? And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses." (Mt 18:33-35 AV)

They knew that we would all stand before God together in holiness and love to be gathered up in Christ. Holiness and love is a good place to start together in Christian unity because we know that's where we are all headed together in Christ.

"to be holy and blameless before him in love... according to his good pleasure that he set forth in Christ, as a plan for the fullness of time, to gather up all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth." (Eph 1:4b, 10 NRSV)

"that we should be holy and without blame before him in love...That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him:" (Eph 1:4b, 10 av)

Our part on earth is to agree together in and preach the gospel of the cross, walk together here in the one Spirit of holiness and love given to all believers, keep praying together until Jesus comes back, and keep believing as we pray, that He wants to show now to the world, the beginning now, the continued growth, and the ultimate completion of our oneness together in the one Spirit of His eternal, unbounded, absolute love and holiness.

All believers already know that God gave to us all His love and all His holiness in Christ crucified and risen in glory, and that we will all be united as one in His one Spirit eventually, as Jesus and the Father are one.

All we try to do in this Prayer Group is pray always believing that God wants to show His glory to work miracles now, for the purpose that we may be one in His Spirit of love and holiness, that the world may know and believe it, too. That should be easy to believe in as we pray.

He believed in it as He prayed. He still does.

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me." (Joh 17:21-23 AV)

"Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?" (Joh 11:40 AV)

"By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." (Joh 13:35 AV)

"Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them]." (Mr 11:24 AV)

"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." (Lu 21:36 AV

(End of scripture study)

In a following post, I'd like to pray for a particular healing miracle, and ask the Members here to please join in this offering to our Lord.

posted Hide Post
Dear Sisters and Brothers in Christ,

I believe some good has come from Ernie's passing because it forced me to seek the Spirit's leading for my own good, to learn things about some of those scriptures seen together here regarding healing prayer and Christian unity that I had not seen before. Now that I've had an opportunity to increase my faith by looking at some of these scriptures, I wouldn't feel right about using the above referenced, present-day example of "Perseverance", the devotional about Edward Fudge's grandson, Zeke, without offering a prayer for the child's complete healing.

Neither Edward Fudge nor Edward's daughter, Melanie, Zeke's mother, is a SCUW Prayer Group Member and neither have asked us specifically for prayers here, but that doesn't really matter to get us started praying together for Zeke's healing miracle. I'm sure they both offer their own prayers for Zeke to our Lord constantly, and would want us to join our prayers with theirs.

Even though they haven't specifically asked for our prayers here, I believe there are good reasons for being able to believe our prayers for Zeke's healing will serve God's purpose of Christian unity of all believers, as much as we had every reason to believe so with Margie's fine prayer for Ernie's healing.

Edward and Melanie are obviously both committed Christians, but more than that, Edward Fudge is a constant and prolific worker for the purpose of Christian unity of all believers, a devout believer whose vastly informative writings on that subject I have long, greatly admired. I've quoted to others good things he's said regarding Christian unity many times.

Although I come from a background in a church of the same name as his home church, the Church of Christ, I know there are areas of Christian belief where we don't agree. But in Christian unity that simply isn't the point.

Christian unity doesn't involve one believer trying to proselytize the other away from his current Christian faith group, or disabuse the other of their current Christian beliefs. If it did, it would have to be seen as destructive by one or the other. Mutual edification into a larger unity of the faith only takes place *in love* and in holiness, because love is what the Holy Spirit is, what God is.

Christian unity with believers from a Christian faith group, other than our own, starts with the cross of Jesus in which we all already agree, and continues from there in mutual edification only as the Spirit leads us both in love and holiness in sharing together our understandings regarding the word of God from both Christian faith groups' perspectives.

I know for a fact from Fudge's writings, that he is thoroughly convinced that believing Christians certainly includes many that are faithful members of the Orthodox, Catholic, and numerous Protestant Christian faith groups, and believers in all those Christian faith groups are surely to be included in Christian unity. I also know enough about Fudge's biblically based writings on the subjects of love and holiness, and on the subject of Christian unity in particular, to have absolutely no doubt that Fudge would immediately see the connection between Zeke's healing and our prayers for his healing especially for the purpose of Christian unity of all believers.

The main thing to know is that the adult loved ones involved will receive this miracle as much as Zeke, and are certain to give all glory to Jesus, and to know that it was through prayers for Christian unity. So for that reason, in light of all those scriptures considered earlier here in this regard, I think it's a healing miracle we can all well believe for as we pray together for it to serve God's purposes in spiritual Christian unity.

I believe I can believe for it. Dear Heavenly Father, help my unbelief in Jesus' name, Amen.

I ask all believing Prayer Group Members to please post a prayer for Zeke's healing whenever you can.

Tim

Dear Heavenly Father,

We thank you for sending Jesus to be sacrificed for all our sakes, and we praise you for your grace and gifts of your Spirit and of all good things, to us all in Him. We pray before you in our love for all believers, praying in Christ's love for all believers, forgiving them for any offense against us, as Christ forgave us when we were yet in our sins. We forgive and love even our enemies, Father, so we know our sins are forgiven in kind. We repent of the personal sins you show us and we pray together forgiven, and in the grace of the holiness Jesus gives us all through belief on His name for the remission of our sins, asking our prayers be heard as coming from His holiness, knowing you hear Him always, as when He raised Lazarus. We ask, Father, that you raise up this little boy, Zeke, and heal him completely from all physical or mental limitations, illnesses, or any such problems. We may have no idea what his problems may be, Lord, but you know completely, and we pray you heal this dear little child completely. We know that you, Father, will be greatly glorified in the Son, by the glory you gave Jesus, and He gave us, that we may be one in the love and holiness of the Spirit you give us all through His blood, one as you, Father and Jesus are one in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

"Site Moderator"
Picture of Pastor Iverson
posted Hide Post
A prayer for Zeke

Father in the name of Jesus we pray for all who visit, all loved ones, and all Members. We pray for everyone who reads and prays along in agreement with this prayer. Father in Jesus' name we pray for healing, restoration, wholeness, and deliverance from all sickness, all diseases, all infirmities, and all demons in the name of Jesus.

Father we apply the blood of Christ to everyone who is reading and praying this prayer in agreement. Father we thank you that through Christ's atonement we can be healed, for by His stripes we are healed.

Father in Jesus' name we stand on the redemptive name of God for our healing, the name that has been fulfilled in Christ, that through Christ we are healed. We glorify the name of Jesus Christ who is Jehovah-Rapha, the Lord our Healer!

Father in Jesus" name according to the Holy Scriptures, healing is God's will for every believer. Therefore in the authority of the name of Jesus we command all sickness, all diseases, all infirmities, and all demons to be bound up and cast into hell. In the authority of the name of Jesus we command healing, restoration, wholeness, and deliverance to come, for all have been provided through the atonement of Christ.

Father in Jesus' name we pray let your Kingdom come into the lives of every person, let the Kingdom of God be established, and let the Kingdom of God come in healing, miracles, signs, and wonders in the lives of every believer.

Father we pray for all loved ones to be healed, made whole, restored, set free from all sickness, all diseases, all infirmities, and all demons in the name of Jesus.

Father we pray for every unbeliever who visits, reads, or prays along with us. We pray for them for a touch of the Holy Spirit power and fire. We pray heal, and set them free from all sickness, all diseases, all infirmities, and all demons in the name of Jesus.

Father we pray let your power be witnessed by the unbelievers, that they may come to know the Lord. In addition, we pray for any of our loved ones that do not know Christ, we pray for the Lord's mercy on them that He will lead them by the Holy Spirit into a true relationship with Christ.

Father it is by our love that the world will know that we are His people. Father it is by our oneness that we will see such power, such glory witnessed in the church and upon the earth. Father we pray let the floodwaters of the Holy Spirit rise in the Church and immerse every person who visits or prays with us.

Father we pray for unity in the church that we will no longer misjudge the church, and that we will no longer deny the power of God. Father we pray for unity and healing to come upon the whole body of Christ.

Father we have a sold faith in you! Pour the healing anointing upon every person on this website. Let them be healed for the glory of Christ. Not only them in addition, let their loved ones be healed for the glory of Christ. We pray let signs follow us today for we believe in your WORD!

Father we pray for Zeke; we pray for the full healing to come, and full restoration to come. Father pour the healing anointing from the Holy Spirit upon Zeke for the glory of Christ. In the name of Jesus we command the sickness to be cast out of his body and to touch him no more in Jesus' name. By the blood of Christ we cast this sickness into hell in Jesus' name. We believe this child is made whole. We stand our ground in the name of Jesus and we speak healing to this boy. Father we pray send your angels to minister to Zeke, and comfort him right now, and give him joy. We pray let this boy be healed for the glory of Christ and for Christian unity.

Father we pray that, as this child is healed Christian unity will grow in the body of Christ around the world. Father I believe that a river of healing has been released in our midst!

We pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Foundation Scriptures:

Exodus 15:22-27 (Includes Jehovah-Rapha, the Lord our Healer)
"Then Moses ordered Israel to set out from the Red Sea, and they went into the wilderness of Shur. They went three days in the wilderness and found no water. When they came to Marah, they could not drink the water of Marah because it was bitter. That is why it was called Marah. And the people complained against Moses, saying, "What shall we drink?" He cried out to the LORD; and the LORD showed him a piece of wood; he threw it into the water, and the water became sweet. There the LORD made for them a statute and an ordinance and there he put them to the test. He said, "If you will listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God, and do what is right in his sight, and give heed to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will not bring upon you any of the diseases that I brought upon the Egyptians; for I am the LORD who heals you." Then they came to Elim, where there were twelve springs of water and seventy palm trees; and they camped there by the water." (Ex 15:22-27 NRSV)

Psalm 103:1-4
"Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and do not forget all his benefits"” who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the Pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy," (Ps 103:1-4 NRSV)

Proverbs 4:20-22
"My child, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them escape from your sight; keep them within your heart. For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh." (Pr 4:20-22 NRSV)

Isaiah 53:4-5
"Surely he has borne our infirmities and carried our diseases; yet we accounted him stricken, struck down by God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the punishment that made us whole, and by his bruises we are healed." (Isa 53:4-5 NRSV)

Matthew 8:16-17
"That evening they brought to him many who were possessed with demons; and he cast out the spirits with a word, and cured all who were sick. This was to fulfill what had been spoken through the prophet Isaiah, "He took our infirmities and bore our diseases."" (Mt 8:16-17 NRSV)

1 Peter 2:24
"He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that, free from sins, we might live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed." (1Pe 2:24 NRSV)

Acts 10:38
"how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power; how he went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him." (Ac 10:38 NRSV)

James 5:15
"The prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise them up; and anyone who has committed sins will be forgiven." (Jas 5:15 NRSV)

Pastor Elvis Iverson lives in Omaha, NE USA. He ministers internationally and has a heart for the nations.
www.elvisiverson.com

Posts: 367 | Location / Country / Region: Omaha, NE USA | Registered: 05 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve Popoola
posted Hide Post
And behold, a leper came up to Him and, prostrating himself, worshiped Him, saying, Lord, if You are willing, You are able to cleanse me by curing me.

And He reached out His hand and touched him, saying, I am willing; be cleansed by being cured. And instantly his leprosy was cured and cleansed. (Mat 8:2-3)

He personally bore our sins in His [own] body on the tree [as on an altar and offered Himself on it], that we might die (cease to exist) to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed. (1Pe 2:24)

Father in the name of Jesus, we thank you for the privilege given us to call upon you through your only begotten Son Jesus, who was given as a propitiation for our sins, that we might be saved according to your eternal purpose for us.

We thank you for giving your Church gifts to edify the body of Christ, one of which is the gift of healing, so that in praying for one another and for others who are yet to believe, the miracle of healing may be made manifest to the glory of your holy Name.

Father in accordance to the assurance we have in your word, we pray for the healing of Zeke and anyone who may be reading this right now, who need this miracle in their lives. We ask that in accordance with your will, the power to heal will be released upon these dear ones as we join our hearts together as one in the holiness, grace and love of Christ.

We pray that through this healing, others will be drawn to you through this website to recieve salvation, healing and deliverance in the name of Jesus.

Lord we believe your word which says 'Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven'. (Mat 18:19)

We therefore believe that you have heard us concerning Zeke and all others who have joined their faith with ours for their healing through this ministry.

Thank you Lord for the oneness in love and the fellowship we share. May we continue to remain as one until that day when we become perfectly one in you. In Jesus dear and matchless name we pray, Amen.

Steve Popoola is the Editor of the Biblepraise Newsletter which is sent out to subscribers every Monday week. He ministers in the area of encouragement and edifying the body of Christ.

Posts: 9 | Location / Country / Region: United Kingdom | Registered: 22 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Heavenly Father I am uniting in prayer here with my brother and sisters from all over this mighty nation praying and believing Lord that my prayer will be answered. Lord you already know the condition of my health but my brothers and my sisters here don't. Father,I believed that you are healing my body at this very moment in the precious name of Jesus, Father you promised us in Mark 11; 22-24 that whosoever will pray and not doubt in their heart but shall believe that whatsoever we ask will come to pass then we shall have that. So Father today I'm am praying and believing that my bad heart and lungs are being healed, Lord I believe that you are going to touch my body with your healing hand and my body is going to be healed and made whole in the precious name of Jesus, Father I am claiming that promise along with all the other's here that are praying with me, Father we are joining in unity and coming together as one praying and believing that I will be healed of heart disease, that I will be healed of the emphysema,and the pulmonary hypertension in my lungs, that I will be healed of of the colon disorder and the fluid retension, Father I believe along with all my brothers and sisters here praying with me that I will no longer need to take all the medications that I am on and that I will be able to discontinue the oxygen and can once more be able to fulfill my calling to minister to those who are locked away for the things that they did wrong in their life and lead them to you Father so they may receive salvation by the grace and the shed blood of Jesus. Father I promise that as my healings take place to share my healing and my blessings and the unity of my brothers and sisters here so that others may see that your words are true and we can receive all the wonderful gifts of love you have for us and the greatest gift of all is salvation. Father I pray and believe and claim my healing in the precious name of Jesus, Together Father here and now we rebuke these illnesses and command them to flee in the precious name of Jesus, Thank you Father for hearing our prayers and answering them within your will. Thank you for the brother and sisters who come together here to pray for others. Father watch over them and keep them from harms way, Place your hedge of protection around them and keep the evil one away. Hear the cries of your children Father. I know that all things are possible with you Father and I pray that through my healing,others will come to this prayer group and join together in unity and love and praise and will glorify your Holy name and give you the praise and the glory you so deserve, ThisI pray in the preecious name of Jesus, Amen and Amen

A prayer offered in faith will heal the sick James 5: 14-15

God in His mercy can heal your illnesses: Philippians 2:25-30

God can heal you, snatching you from death's door: Psalms 107:20

We have been healed by Jesus' wounds: 1 Peter-2:24

God is able to forgive sins and heal diseases- Psalm 103:3

Whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst: John 4:14
Flowing Waters of Life Ministry
Pastor Dakota,
Retired, from Prison Ministry

Posts: 1 | Location / Country / Region: United States | Registered: 29 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve Popoola
posted Hide Post
"And again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven" Matthew 18:19

I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health even as thy soul prospereth" 3 John 1:2

Our Father and our God, the One who is called Jehovah Rapha, I thank you for the life of our sister, Pastor Dakota. I lift her up before you, asking by faith for the healing of her body.

I know from your word that healing is the inheritance of your people and that is why I claim healing for the heart of your daughter, asking and believing that the power of God will touch every area of her body that is not operating in accordance with your will.

I ask Father, knowing that with you nothing is impossible, for a total turn around in the health of my sister and that this healing will draw men and women unto you.

Lord let your name be glorified in Jesus Name, Amen

"Site Administrator"
Picture of Tim Warlick
posted Hide Post
"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." (Joh 13:34 AV)

"By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." (Joh 13:35 AV)

Heavenly Father, we thank you for leading Dakota here so we can pray with her for her healing miracle united together as one in love and holiness in Jesus' glorious name.

We pray that her physical life and body, which you now completely heal, becomes a living testimony to the power of unity in your one Spirit in this life, and at the same time, you bring to us believers, all, the healing miracle of the whole body of Christ, the body united together in the holiness you give us all in your love in Christ, united in the love Dakota has for all believers, and united in the love we in this Prayer Group have for all believers, and united in the love you have, Father, in your eternal love for all who find the love and holiness of God given by your grace in Jesus' glorious name.

Your one Spirit in the name of Jesus of Nazareth is the Spirit in the only name under heaven given among men whereby we, each and all, must be saved from our sinful selves. Jesus is the one name of your eternal mercy and love for all us believers now raised up together in the real life you give us all in the Spirit of Christ who lives within us all, the Spirit given only by your eternal, unbounded grace and forgiveness to us all, as we believe your name for our salvation, and as we love and forgive one another, including believers in every Christian denomination and faith group, for your word says, "And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment." (1Jo 3:23 AV)

We've been praying and waiting for you, Father, to send more people here to let us pray together as one with them for the glory of your healing miracles, done by you for the purpose of Christian unity of believers all over the world, in every Christian denomination and faith group, and you have made Dakota the answer to our prayers already in bringing her here, praise to our wonderful, merciful Lord, Jesus, forever and ever, amen!

I know from Dakota, herself, as you know, Lord, that she agrees with us, and we agree with her, in your eternal love for all believers who find repentance and remission of our sins together in the holy name of Jesus, regardless of the Christian faith group to which we each belong, for we are all united in the one Spirit of Christ to save us all, as we pray together with Dakota, "your words are true and we can receive all the wonderful gifts of love you have for us and the greatest gift of all is salvation".

We thank you, dear Father, for leading Dakota to post this humble and sincere prayer for miracles, which we can all believe in together for you to work here only for your glory, the glory you, Father, gave Jesus, the glory Jesus has already given us believers that we may be one in Jesus, Himself, to glorify Jesus as the name of God's eternal love and holiness for each of us the same as for all believers, for your word says, "And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me." (Joh 17:22-23 AV)

Let the world know, our dear Heavenly Father, that when Jesus says "as thou hast loved me", He means you have loved Jesus for obeying your command to live a holy life and lay down His own, all-holy life for all of us believers, for your word says, "Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father." (Joh 10:17-18 AV)

Let the world know, our dear Heavenly Father, that when Jesus says "and hast loved them", He means you have loved us believers as you have loved Jesus, for obeying your command to repent and live a holy life, and obey your new command to us through Jesus to lay down each of our own, repentant lives for one another, laid down for all of us believers as Jesus did for us, for your word says, "This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." (Joh 15:12-13 AV)

Let the world know, our dear Heavenly Father, that when Jesus says "that the world may know that thou hast sent me", He means you really did send Jesus here to lay down His perfect, holy life for the sins of all who will believe it so, and you gave Him power to take His life back again now in all power in heaven and in earth, which the world can see now in this miraculous, complete healing of Dakota you do to show your glory given that we believers may be one in your Spirit who is love for all believers, who is Jesus, Himself, for your word says, "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." (1Jo 4:7-8 AV)

Let the world know, our dear Heavenly Father, that by beginning now to love one another, loving all believers equally in all Christian denominations and faith groups, loving with our lives laid down for all believers, as Jesus loved with His life laid down for all who will believe it so, that the One we believers are one in is one love that is both you, Father, and Jesus, for in Jesus you are one love, reconciling the world to yourself through our faith in your grace and mercy to us all in Christ, for your word says, "To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation." (2Co 5:19 AV)

Let the world know, our dear Heavenly Father, that by beginning now to love one another, loving all believers equally in all Christian denominations and faith groups, loving with our lives laid down for all believers, as Jesus loved with His life laid down for all who will believe it so, that we believers are now in the process of becoming perfected together in one love who is Jesus in us, the Spirit of Christ in us, the Spirit of God in Christ, in each and all of us, as you said "I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one".

Let the world know, our dear Heavenly Father, that by beginning now to love one another, loving all believers equally in all Christian denominations and faith groups, loving with our lives laid down for all believers, as Jesus loved with His life laid down for all who will believe it so, that we are now in the process of becoming perfected in one love who is Jesus in us, that same Spirit that is you, Father, in Christ, that we may be made perfect in you who are one love in the mystery of the Triune God, in whom the three are one Spirit, and in whom the three are one love in us for all believers, for your word says, "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit." (1Jo 4:12-13 AV)

Let the world know, our dear Heavenly Father, we believers gather together to be "made perfect in one" love for all believers as Jesus said, "I in them, and thou in me", the same as the Apostle John said, "we dwell in him, and he in us", because "If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us".

Let the world know, our dear Heavenly Father, that we now come together to be where you are and behold your glory, that we come together in one love in obedience to your one Spirit in us all, joining together as one with you, Father, and with Jesus, who are together in one love already, united in the one eternal, Spirit of self-sacrificial love of God for all who will believe it so in Christ, in every Christian denomination and faith group, for your word says, "Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, [see that ye] love one another with a pure heart fervently:" (1Pe 1:22 AV).

Let the world know, our dear Heavenly Father, that this miracle healing of Dakota's physical body is the answer to our prayers that we make together as one love for all believers, one love that we declare together to be in the name of Jesus, and at the same time, let the world know it is the answer to the prayer of Jesus, Himself, to show His glory to make us one love in Himself, as God's one love declared by Christ on the cross for all who will believe it so.

Let the world now see, our dear Heavenly Father, that we believers come now to where you are with Jesus, that we enter now together into one eternal love for all believers, beholding your glory given us that we may be one love, beholding now your glory in this miracle we pray for Dakota's healing, for you always knew, Father, that Jesus would obey you in laying down His life for us all, and you loved Him for it from before the foundation of the world; the same way you always knew and loved all us believers, that we would all come to obey your new command in Jesus, in laying down each of our own lives in love for one another, uniting together in your one name of self-sacrificial love, Heavenly Father, the name declared to us all in the name of Jesus on the cross, for your word says, "Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare [it]: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them." (Joh 17:24-26 AV)

Let the doctors now see along with the world, our dear Heavenly Father, your glory in working this miracle to heal all physical sickness of Dakota. Let the doctors see and be amazed at her complete recovery so they tell her she no longer needs to take all the medications and treatments she is on, and let the doctors medically verify and testify to it as a medical fact as some of us have seen you do before for Christian unity.

Restore Dakota now to full health in every way, Lord, so she can return to her service to you and to all your children-to-come, in service to you, the Lord of the harvest, to fulfill her calling in prison ministry, to set free all prisoners of sin you send her to, so they may receive with all us believers the salvation of our souls and remission of our sins by the grace and the shed blood of Jesus, in the same way as you give your grace to all us believers, joining together in mutual forgiveness and love with believers in every Christian denomination and faith group, and uniting together as one in eternal love and holiness in Jesus' name, amen.

Posts: 47 | Location / Country / Region: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 21 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Site Moderator"
posted Hide Post
Healing for Dakota

Father we come boldly to the Throne Room by the Blood of Christ. Lead and guide me through the Holy Spirit in praying the prayer of faith for Dakota.

Father we pray for the love of God to arise in our hearts toward one another, that we can love one another in Christ no matter what group in Christ we are a part of, for we are all a part of the body of Christ.

Father we pray blessings upon all believers in Christ and we pray for a river of healing and miracles to flood the church around the world. We pray heal all sickness, set all believers free, and bring restoration to all members in the Body of Christ.

Father we pray pour a river of healing and a river of miracles, and a river of restoration upon Dakota. We pray give comfort and hope to Dakota. We pray for revival to come upon Dakota.

Father we pray the prayer of faith that you will heal Dakota whole, and add years to Dakota's life. Use Dakota to bring glory to the Lord and give witness of Jesus in this time and in the future.

Whatever we command in the name of Jesus shall be done!

In the name of Jesus we command healing to come to Dakota!

In Jesus' name Dakota is healed of a bad heart!

In Jesus' name Dakota is healed of bad lungs!

In Jesus' name Dakota is healed of heart disease!

In Jesus' name Dakota is healed of emphysema!

In Jesus' name Dakota is healed of pulmonary hypertension!

In Jesus' name Dakota is healed of colon disorder!

In Jesus' name Dakota is healed of fluid retension!

Father we ask you in the name of Jesus to heal Dakota of a bad heart, bad lungs, heart disease, emphysema, pulmonary hypertension, colon disorder, and fluid retension.

Father we ask that Dakota live a long, long life, add years to Dakota's life. Give Dakota these healings and miracles. I believe Dakota will live long and become in good health. I believe the Holy Spirit is ministering to Dakota right now, and Dakota is being healed right now. I believe we will hear a good testimony from Dakota. I believe her complete healing is just the beginning of breakthroughs and good testimonies that we will hear from Dakota in her long life of continued service to all God's children she helps gather together as one in Christ.

We praise you Lord Jesus Christ you are the healer.

Father we pray for divine protection over this prayer, Dakota and us. We apply the blood of Christ to this prayer, Dakota, and us.

In the authority of the name of Jesus we come against these demons of sickness.

We bind the demon of heart disease In Jesus' Name!

We bind the demon of emphysema In Jesus' Name!

We bind the demon of pulmonary hypertension In Jesus' Name!

We bind the demon of colon disorder In Jesus' Name!

We bind the demon of fluid retension In Jesus' Name!

We cast out all these demons and we command them to go to hell in the Name of Jesus!

Father we ask you send forth your holy angels to war and minister to Dakota In Jesus' Name.

In the Authority of the name of Jesus!

We release healings, restorations, deliverances, miracles and comfort and love.

We thank you Father for the healing.

Father we ask you to touch Dakota and give hope and build faith.

We pray for healings and miracles for Dakota.

We pray in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elvis Iverson

Pastor Elvis Iverson lives in Omaha, NE USA. He ministers internationally and has a heart for the nations.
www.elvisiverson.com

Posts: 367 | Location / Country / Region: Omaha, NE USA | Registered: 05 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I promise, dear Heavenly Father, that when you grant my prayer, I will know that it came from you, by my belief on the name of your Son, Jesus, in agreement with all who believe in Jesus. When I talk with others about how you blessed me in answer to my prayer here, I will let them know it was *most especially* because of Christians who unite in believing in Jesus, so the world can know Jesus was sent by God. I'll tell them that you answered my prayer along with all kinds of Christians praying with me and believing for me, united as one in believing in Jesus, from a wide variety of Christian denominations, non-denominations, and Christian faith groups, all united in the eternal love and holiness God gives to all believers in Jesus.

Lord God,I know that You want the very best for my children Bryan & Dawn. I ask joining my faith with other believers of this Christian site that my daughter, Dawn 31 years of age who has been diagnosed with schizophrenia be healed & free from all anti-psychotic medication & becomes a testimony to all my family & the gracious mental health team unit that are monitoring & supporting her with programs & life skills to the best of their ability. Father, help me to know the ways that You would have me to go as her mother in order to assist You in bringing her healing to pass. Help me to not look at the side effects of the illness or the administered drug in order to believe You for her healing. Help me recognize the path of healing that You have chosen specifically for her. Reveal to me weaknesses in my faith that may be lacking in order to increase a spirit of belief in Your healing power on her behalf. Jesus, I love You. Thank you for being my closest Friend. I choose to receive words of encouragement & instruction from other believers on this site that might feel led to share a prayer of faith on my behalf.

God Almighty, I know you hear my prayer. Let me behold your unbounded eternal love and your incomparable glory in the miracle that I ask here, and I will do what I vow here, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, Jesus, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 1 | Registered: 12 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Site Moderator"
posted Hide Post
Mental Health is God's Will

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love,
and of a sound mind. (2Ti 1:7 AV)

For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after
those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write
them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a
people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his
brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the
greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins
and their iniquities will I remember no more. In that he saith, A new
[covenant], he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth
old [is] ready to vanish away. (Heb 8:10-13 AV)

And all thy children [shall be] taught of the LORD; and great [shall be]
the peace of thy children.(Isa 54:13 AV)

Father we come to the Throne Room by the Blood of Christ. We ask for Grace
and mercy in this time of need. Lead and guide, and we pray for divine
protection, and send forth your angels upon our prayers.

We pray for healing from all fears. God's will is not for any believer to
fear. God you have given each one of us a Spirit of power, love and a
Sound Mind.

We pray for healing of Schizophrenia in the name of Jesus Christ. We bind
the spirit of Schizophrenia, and cast it into hell; Father send forth your
angels to war against these evil spirits and Schizophrenia. We apply the
blood of Christ, and we speak and command healing, deliverance, restoration,
inner healing, and wholeness in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Father your will is for Christians to have sound health, sound mental
Health and sound spiritual Health. We pray let this healing and deliverance
come for the glory of Christ and you Father.

Father by the Holy Spirit minister to Christine, and her children, and touch
Dawn with healing and deliverance in the name of Jesus Christ.

Father we praise you and thank you for this healing and restoration, and
we worship you for we are not alone; we have you Father, Jesus, and the Holy
Spirit, and together as one we have the Body of Christ. Fill our hearts
with love and compassion to one another, no matter what group we are a
part of, for above all we are one in Christ, and one in the Body of
Christ.

We pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elvis Iverson

www.elvisiverson.com

"Site Administrator"
Picture of Tim Warlick
posted Hide Post
Dear gracious, Heavenly Father, our God who is love, itself, given at such dear cost in Jesus on the cross, given eternally to all who will believe it so, we pray together here with Christine in every confidence, knowing for certain you want the best for her and her children, Bryan & Dawn, as you want for all your own children, for us believers all, the same as we see your best in Christ given for us all.

Lord we don't know how to pray as we ought, for healing or for Christian unity. We have no power or authority of our own to work miracles of healing, and we have not become united completely as one, as you and the Father are one.

Lord, let your Spirit that is inside of every one of us believers work together through us here, gathered as one in your name, to lead us to pray as we ought, and to become one as we ought. Let your Spirit intercede for us as one in your name, with sighs too deep for our words, and with pleadings too deep for our knowledge, for whatever method of healing is needed beyond our understanding, and to make our hearts together as one in your one Spirit of love and holiness.

We want Dawn free from all negative side effects of this illness and drugs, in any way you choose to do it, Lord; let your certain will for her healing be done. We know you can and do work through medications, through health teams of doctors, nurses, and other health workers and treatments to heal.

Whether with or without them all, we want to proclaim that we know it is your hand, Lord, we constantly depend on; it is your hand we see working through all people and all means of healing, both physical and spiritual; and it is your hand, Lord, we always see working in this healing for Dawn and for us all, in the healing and salvation of our minds and bodies, as in the healing and salvation of our eternal souls, for you word assures us:

"Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but that very Spirit intercedes with sighs too deep for words. And God, who searches the heart, knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose." (Ro 8:26-28 NRSV)

We ask you, Lord, to show us and the world that you called us believers, all, according to your purpose that we may be one in your name.

"And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:" (Joh 17:22 AV)

Show here and now, dear Lord, you called Christine here the same as you called all of us believers spiritually together in you, and show in this situation, you called us together here to seek the glory of your miracles for healing as one in the glorious name of Jesus Christ.

We ask you, dear Father, to show us and the world your kingdom, power, and glory, coming now as your children gathering in the name of your one, first-born, Son, our All-holy brother, Jesus.

Show your glory in giving Christine and us all the things she asks, as we agree with her in all the things she asks:

that Dawn be completely healed of schizophrenia and whatever other mental or physical illness she may have;

that you let her complete healing become a testimony to the gracious mental health team unit and to the whole world;

that you bless the health team all in their dedicated health work and in their own lives;

that you lead Christine to know, and you give her your bountiful grace to carry out, your complete will in bringing Dawn's healing to pass;

that you bless Christine to see Dawn's certain, sure, and full restoration to health, letting her see through and beyond the present sickness and treatment, seeing you present now with Christine and Dawn already, leading through it all;

and that you lead Christine and lead us all to overcome our infirmities and weaknesses in faith, to increase the spirit of belief in all of us, in your healing power on Dawn's behalf, and your healing on behalf of the whole body of Christ, so fervently sought, and so carefully dedicated here by Christine and all of us praying in agreement all to your glory, Lord, that we may be one in Christian unity, that the world may know the only God in Jesus on the cross, for your word says:

"Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world." (Joh 6:14 AV)

"As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world." (Joh 17:18 AV)

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me." (Joh 17:21 AV)

"And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me." (Joh 17:22-23 AV)

"O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me." (Joh 17:25 AV)

This is our prayer, O righteous Father, that you heal Dawn as you heal us believers all, in body, mind, strength, and soul, in every way, to live spiritually now and forever, as one together in the eternal love and holiness in the blessed name of Jesus, amen.

Tim

Posts: 47 | Location / Country / Region: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 21 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve Popoola
posted Hide Post
Eternal Father, our great physician. I join other believers in the Lord Jesus Christ in this place, to thank you for your mighty power to save, heal and deliver.
Lord, there is nothing too hard for you to do, therefore, I believe that Dawn's case is a minor case for you to handle. You are the one who moves and the mountains tremble, you speak and the water back off. I worship and adore you almighty God, maker of heaven and earth. From everlasting to everlasting, You are God. Your reign over all things and no power on earth ca dare stand against you.

Lord I humble myself before you in worship, believing you for a major breakthrough on behalf of Dawn. Father, I bless your Holy Name because I know without a shadow of doubt that at the Name of Jesus, every knee must bow. Therefore Father I command in the name of Jesus, the knee of schizophrenia, bow down and obey the will of the Master! Come out of Dawns body and be cast into the abyss in Jesus Name. We claim Dawn's body for the Lord and declare that only the Spirit of the Lord will dwell within in Jesus Name.

Father I thank you because I believe it is done. I see Christine, fulfilling her promise to tell others about what you have done in the life of Dawn through this site in the name of Jesus. Thank you Lord for this body of believers, anoint us afresh O Lord, that we may continue to touch lives through our prayers and draw men and women unto you. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen

posted Hide Post

Please God, remove this cancer from my body. Dear Lord, I wish to be a personal living testiment to the power and glory of your mercy. O Lord, I have always believed in you Dear Lord, but I did not understand my purpose other than to love you and accept your love. I wish to show the world the power of group prayer through our love for Jesus Christ. Miracles do occur and and I would like to be a witness to all that the power of our Lord is limitless. I ask for this not only for myself, but for my family members, who depend on me.

God Almighty, I know you hear my prayer. Let me behold your unbounded eternal love and your incomparable glory in the miracle that I ask here, and I will do what I vow here, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, Jesus, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.[/QUOTE]

Believer in Christ

Posts: 1 | Location / Country / Region: Northwest U.S. Oregon | Registered: 30 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Site Administrator"
Picture of Tim Warlick
posted Hide Post
Heavenly Father, hear our prayer we pray together here for Bill to be fully healed, without a trace of cancer, a living testament to the power and glory of your mercy, to Bill as to us all, your mercy to the whole body of Christ. Lord, we have all sinned and come short of your glory, although we all say we know that you gave us your own glory to make us one.

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Ro 3:23 AV)

Dear Lord Jesus, we come together here in humble prayer before you for the sake of Bill and all his loved ones, and for our own sakes as well, for we herewith repent of all our past sins, sins against you, Lord, sins against your holiness, and sins against your eternal love for all believers, and we ask you to now show the power and glory of your mercy to us, and show it here to the world, in healing Bill on our behalf; on behalf of us believers now and those who will believe when the world knows the Father sent you; we pray you show your glory to make us one, on behalf of all us repentant, mutually loving believers, who love one another together as one love, in the holiness we have only together in Christ.

We believers have all sinned in various ways, Lord, some in the many lusts of this world, some in the many ways we fail to love other repentant believers, just because they don't believe in every doctrine we do. Although we all claim your one sacrifice on the cross for ourselves, yet we envy, and strive as to who is the greatest among our brethren in Christ, and we continually and repeatedly build up the divisions between us in our various Christian denominations and faith groups.

"For ye are yet carnal: for whereas [there is] among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?" (1Co 3:3 AV)

"And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace. From whence [come] wars and fightings among you? [come they] not hence, [even] of your lusts that war in your members?" (Jas 3:18-4:1 AV)

Heavenly Father, we pray you please give this healing to us all, so Bill can testify that you sent Jesus to the world to be our only Christ and Savior, and so that all of us repentant, mutually loving believers can testify it along with Bill, testify it to the whole world as they see we are one in love together in the holiness of Christ, because you have given us of your Spirit of love and holiness, all the same in Christ.

"No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world." (1Jo 4:12-14 AV)

You know our frame, Lord. You remember we are dust.

"The LORD [is] merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. He will not always chide: neither will he keep [his anger] for ever. He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is high above the earth, [so] great is his mercy toward them that fear him. As far as the east is from the west, [so] far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Like as a father pitieth [his] children, [so] the LORD pitieth them that fear him. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we [are] dust." (Ps 103:8-14 AV)

Our frame is fragile, Lord, and we can do nothing without you, or apart from all the branches that are in you, for we must receive all believers you receive, no matter which Christian denomination or faith group is greatest, we must receive every little one which believes in you.

"I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." (Joh 15:5 AV)

"At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea." (Mt 18:1-6 AV)

But we know your eternal love and mercy to us all in Christ, and we pray to keep your everlasting covenant of love in Christ, and we pray to remember to do your one, new commandment to love all repentant believers as one together in you.

"But the mercy of the LORD [is] from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them." (Ps 103:17-18 AV)

"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." (Joh 13:34-35 AV)

"And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me." (Joh 17:22-23 AV)

Let all men in the world know, Lord, that along with Bill, we repentant, mutually loving believers are all one in Christ, one together as disciples and followers of the one Christ sent to the world to give us all the same opportunity for repentance and remission of sins. Let the world know, Lord, that you now show you have already given your glory to make us so, in the glory of your miracle to completely heal Bill and cleanse him of every trace of cancer, that you make Bill now restored in the fullness of all blessings and abundance of life only in Jesus' name, amen.

"Site Moderator"
posted Hide Post

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:" (Joh 17:21-22 AV)

"But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall." (Mal 4:2 AV)

"The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord." (Lu 4:18-19 AV)

"And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give [it] you." (Joh 16:23 AV)

"Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world." (Joh 17:24 AV)

"Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:" (Ps 104:4 AV)

Father we are one in Christ, we are one in the Church, we are to love one another, and we are to pray for one another. Father we pray for unity in the church, we pray for the unity of the church.

Father we pray for our brother in Christ for His healing from cancer. Cancer is not your will, cancer is evil, and cancer is not the will of God for anyone. We pray for full healing, full deliverance, we pray for full restoration from cancer.

Father our Lord Jesus Christ has risen from the dead with healing in His wings. Let the wings of healing come upon Bill in mighty ways and set him free from cancer and restore him whole again.

Father by Jesus' stripes Bill is healed from cancer in Jesus' Name.

In the Authority of the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord:

In the name of Jesus we command healing to come to Bill!

In the name of Jesus heal Bill from cancer!

In the Name of Jesus Bill is healed from Cancer!

Father we pray minister to Bill with the Holy Spirit, minister healing through the Holy Spirit and the power of the Blood of Christ.

Father send forth your angels to touch, war for, and restore our brother Bill in the name of Jesus Christ.

Father we pray for full healing of Bill in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

Elvis Iverson

www.elvisiverson.com

Picture of Steve Popoola
posted Hide Post
Our dear heavenly Father, creator of all things and Father of all flesh. We come to you in the Name that is above every other name. Father we come before you knowing that whatsoever we ask according to your will, it shall be done. We are also confident that our healing, paid for at the cross of calvary by the precious blood of your son, Jesus is able to cleanse our brother Bill of every sickness, especially the cancer that is a stranger to his body. I join other brethren in one faith and speak with one voice, declaring that Bro Bill is healed in Jesus Name. We say this with confidence because your word says that whatsoever we ask, believing, we shall receive. I receive healing on behalf of brother Bill, I believe along with others that you have answered our prayers because we ask this in the precious name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen